The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

ActiveEagerBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

who said i am done with him though? season started today ID still be here saying he gonna win MVP

i mean as an actual fan of the team WHO wouldnt be over the childess trolling

im 32 this **** for lil kids games

hes a grown *** man to knock it off and be a professional about it

respectfully you not doing much with this one

EYE am just tired of the corny trolling and that is reasonable as a sixer fan. Him as a basketball player im cheering for 24/7 whether he on the Sixers or a diff team

Last edited:
EYE to would laugh at my pain and misery as an outside fan looking in on the situation. EYE know i would be laughing at yall if shoes were reversed

Sixers fans deserve it all

what we dont deserve is the trolling from a star player and EYE dont think anyone would be ok with that if it was your favorite team as well

Never turning my back on Embiid but at this point the ******* clowns we have in this organization ruined what should have been a good thing. This might be the last ride for this era. I haven’t enjoyed basketball since we started winning. When this season starts, going to enjoy it as much as I can. My fault I invested so much emotion and my mental health on a goddamn basketball team

Sixers reddit said it perfect for me ^

yup its getting to that point in all seriousness

you look at Phillies/Eagles and its nothing but VERY HIGH praises from around the leagues - Players actually want to come and join the teams, the front offices go above and beyond to please the fans/Players etc. Baseball/Football Players cant stop talking about the atmospheres when opponents come to town. The star players like Hurts/Harper know how to carry and lift a team up when things go bad - something they don't do troll back its fans whether its good or bad

Sixers right now are below the Flyers and if anyone watches or knows about hockey in Philly at the moment its completely forgotten about.. They are in rebuild THEY SUCK BALLS

i can rant and rant about how i really feel but yall get the idea of it

What embiid is doing is just adding on to the toxicity and more fuel of the fire.. just get it over with and let the story move on

He just never carried himself like a true leader on and off the court :smh::smh:
First Ben, now Embiid, if you're gonna end up agreeing with us why don't you from the beginning? :lol:

First Ben, now Embiid, if you're gonna end up agreeing with us why don't you from the beginning? :lol:

yall aint sixers fans pretty easy

im still heavily team embiid he didnt quit like Benamin.. He just trolling too much for my liking

just speak on it and lets all move on if thats what he wants to do

He gonna change his location to Camden since that’s where TC is and where the proposed new arena gonna be

I think we should admire Stephen being comfortable enough with his sexuality to wear those glasses instead of making jokes.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom