The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Jalen Green a certified bucket but he’s still lost on playmaking for others and knowing when to get his teammates involved…Maybe that will come with time or the Rockets can help by getting a legit PG moving forward

Once the ball in Green or Porter’s hands the rest of the squad minus well crash the glass or start heading back on D :lol: :smh:

Jalen Green a certified bucket but he’s still lost on playmaking for others and knowing when to get his teammates involved…Maybe that will come with time or the Rockets can help by getting a legit PG moving forward

Once the ball in Green or Porter’s hands the rest of the squad minus well crash the glass or start heading back on D :lol: :smh:

I feel so bad for Jabari having to play w/ that backcourt

I feel so bad for Jabari having to play w/ that backcourt
Worse possible situation for a prospect like him…The dudes that need to develop ball skills need reps if they on a bad team or to perfect the role player stuff on a good team to build confidence for an expanded role …Having to be a limited touches type role player on a bad team not the best recipe for development :lol: :smh:

Sims is 3rd on the depth chart and will see time when Mitch or Hart are out.

This is coach Thibs here and Jericho despite being superhuman is still very raw.

Jabari is in a bad situation but he is also terrible. Playing for Orlando or Detroit wouldn’t change the fact that he has no burst or lift at all, cannot dribble, can’t score inside the arc, cannot create for himself or others etc…

Those mock drafts were a joke and I wouldn’t have even taken him in the top 5.

Knicks can’t throw one in the ocean & OKC shooting 88% from distance.

This is some Sunday bull.

Nice stat-like for Giddey as well. 20-7-10 on 9-11 shooting.

Really sucks Chet got hurt.

C1FFEA0A-5CA8-432B-897E-0061C861A005.jpeg

one of the worst defensive performances i've ever seen across any sport

Only his 2nd year on a trash team :lol:

Back
Top Bottom