The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I mean like Embiid settled and settled. Video shows poor conditioning and effort throughout. That’s been his problem before and always will be. He should watch some Jokic defensive tape and I’m not even joking.

He definitely wasn’t the same but I don’t think it’s conditioning in this example, it’s him getting injured yet again and not being the same, but also it was mental.

With that said, the main topic was about Docs shortcomings and that video highlights it nicely.

A true #1 like Jimmy would have definitely gotten us to the promise land. So unless Maxey turns into Dame, I don’t see this version of the Sixers going anywhere.

Topic was Celts/Sixers series. Main reason Philly didn’t win boiled down to the stars. Tatum played like THAT GUY and Embiid didn’t, per usual.

Not out of no where. Not rocket surgery.

Topic was about Embiids shortcomings in general and the mess they’re in. Either way, it doesn’t really matter. He Sixers are a dumpster fire and I’d still put the blame on ownership more than any individual player, coach, or GM.

Ceiling going forward and how easy it is to hide their weaknesses.

Also if you swap both players how their teams would be. Cade would have the Cavs better.
Agree on the ceiling part.

Cade will be better but can't put him over him right now and don't think the current Cavs would be better with current Cade. Still a 2nd round East team

Jrue fallen a bit off recently but is an nba champion.

Lamelo hasn’t been mentioned, top 12 maybe. Cade stock is up as well..

1692237279825.png

This from January 2023 and yeah Murray def high tier 3 now..
Ain't no way Luka and Steph on the same tier. Dudes forget curry 2022 playoff run? Literally a summer ago.

Luka no different than harden til he turns all those empty stats into wins.

JB is top 7 lead ball handler in the league. #1 in footwork amongst all.

Hali nice but he’s not there yet.

Ky, more talented than my guy no doubt, isn’t the better pg. Again, he hasn’t been one in a long time.

And Trae is a loser.

I don’t understand what’s the big deal if goes.

If he wants the money he’ll get plenty there.

Former Rocket Star. They might give him Saudi type of money.

China would a great option. Extend his playing career once nba is done and grow his brand even more. Shorter season and he can focus on outside ventures.

League is pretty casual. I remember gilbert arenas saying how he wanted to get his teammates involved and they were persistent on having him shoot all the time since he was the star and attraction :lol:

China would a great option. Extend his playing career once nba is done and grow his brand even more. Shorter season and he can focus on outside ventures.

League is pretty casual. I remember gilbert arenas saying how he wanted to get his teammates involved and they were persistent on having him shoot all the time since he was the star and attraction :lol:
Gilbert Arenas made less than 1 mill a year with the Sharks, Harden aint going to no China

Back
Top Bottom