The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The Wolves got screwed
1692307595865.gif

Sure did >D

Looking at the Hawks schedule they got one of the better home stands. Lakers, Suns, Warriors and Clippers. If it wasn’t for this load management nonsense, I’d buy tickets now.

They need to have a load management schedule release special, so we can know what games not to waste ticket money on.
Word. Won’t fool me.

man i wonder why hibbert fell off so hard
That play where he “blocked” Melo in the playoffs on the baseline dunk attempt was so overrated. No matter what angle you look at Melo was never high enough to dunk and was descending when hibbert blocked him.
Crazy thing about once the audio leaked was the reaction of the people on the call. Ferry kept talking and the guys on the call were like : not only did he have the audacity to say this he just kept talking like it was all good.

The picture of them together and the pained look on Jordan’s face is something else.

Brooklyn Nets tickets are CHEAP this season , like 25-45 dollars more than New York Liberty cheap.

I can get good 200 level seats for the game against Suns and Mavs for 70 bucks each 8)

Wait. Has the nba schedule release always been this big of a deal?

I could have told you yesterday who the teams were playing. Who cares what dates they are playing them on?

Like if I see lakers clippers. Do I care if the game is November 12 vs Jan 8?

It’s never gonna be a “thing”

Stop

Back
Top Bottom