The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Its as win now as that salary dump trade could be.
Well- yes, more so a salary dump

Obviously they wanted anything “positive” in return but it wasn’t a trade like focused to specifically get someone like Chris Paul

It’s simply who they had to settle for and taking what they could get

Chris Paul is better than Jordan Poole but I just don’t see a starting lineup working with him in it. Warriors will be small especially defensively.

Chris Paul is better than Jordan Poole but I just don’t see a starting lineup working with him in it. Warriors will be small especially defensively.
Thats my concern as well. I have no doubts they'll be good on offense. Very smart players with Curry still arguably best scorer in the game. Will be interesting.

It's not that, its more the fact that the "Two Timelines" plan is effectively dead with the removal of Jordan Poole. This is a win-now trade, and everyone knows it. It will create a new environment because it always does when win-now trades happen.

Kum bucket and Moody are still there, their lack of development is as much to blame as Poole and Dray's beef. Warriors looked old and unathletic and CP0 isn't helping any of that on his own.

Jordan Poole slander is getting out of hand.

He’ll be decent this year . He needs a longer leash.

Agreed. My Off-season prediction is that B Sox B Sox is going to become a Poole Party Truther after a full season on watching Wiz games on NBC Sports - Washington and in person :pimp:

Agreed. My Off-season prediction is that B Sox B Sox is going to become a Poole Party Truther after a full season on watching Wiz games on NBC Sports - Washington and in person :pimp:
I’ve had LP since I was in high school. Def not watching random Wiz games on tv when they’re gonna be terrible :lol:

I see where you're going with this, but I don't think it ends that way.

Also Celtics Shaq is REALLY the sad part of the Shaq experience.
I remember seeing him injure himself just running down the court and knowing it was over. That **** hurt :smh:

i-beg-your-pardon-dr-umar.gif

He will be exposed more as the focus of a defense. He’s immature and quite frankly a whole idiot of a player and probably person. There is no dimension to his game besides scoring. He’ll score but that doesn’t equate to being a winning player

Back
Top Bottom