The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

354AE352-63F8-4141-A339-5D128FC7D74E.jpeg

With the team actually doing some winning and a complementary performance by the FO, NY should be a legitimate landing destination for someone looking for an opportunity to be legendary.

Ofc Yanny been there at number one as far as small market stars primed for a bigger stage. He’s delivered to them the ultimate prize already; the Alphabet boys owe them nothing.

The Knicks showed good faith years ago when they drafted big bro. And son even had intentions on getting back to the Mecca himself. There’s gotta be some tampering going on on some level.
LA has Bron for the foreseeable couple szns along w/ Davis. It could fit but it’s relying on the old and the feeble a bit much. That’s also where he’s running from at the moment.

LA is also a rather stale organization at this point too. Things are hanging on by threads over there in lalaland if we’re being real.

image.png

Y’all didn’t see this from me :nerd:
darthska darthska defend urself bud
Short & sweet: that's not me.

Anyone with common sense knows that.

But I know there are those who need to pretend that they believe that it's me, and they will not give up the online act with their clique on here. They operate a kangaroo court with a predetermined outcome.

Let them.

They think they have me figured out because I used a lot of words to passionately disagree with them years ago so they started using false labels and accusations as weapons, and they're still doing it.

Let them.

The DS profile pic on that fake account is interesting.

D arth
S ka

D anger
S tyle

🤔

But I know there are those who need to pretend that they believe that it's me, and they will not give up the online act with their clique on here. They operate a kangaroo court with a predetermined outcome.

Let them.

They think they have me figured out because I used a lot of words to passionately disagree with them years ago so they started using false labels and accusations as weapons, and they're still doing it.

Let them.

D arth
S ka

D anger
S tyle

🤔
The plot thickens

But I know there are those who need to pretend they believe that it's me, and they will not give up the online act with their clique on here. They operate a kangaroo court with a predetermined outcome.

Let them.

Let them.

D arth
S ka

D anger
S tyle

🤔
ezgif-1-c43465f224.gif

Back
Top Bottom