The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Kings outlasting my Dubs. Always side rooted for them, the Kings got something brewing for sure. After the game fans of both side enjoying some Warren G :nthat: Cali love

9587C6CF-5AF3-4436-982D-C6DE43B8F0BD.jpeg

we could not find vets on affordable deals and banked on the kids taking the next step. Still early, but I rather roll with them and let them gain some experience

porter, belly, gp2, Lee were able to provide solid minutes. Those are a lot of shoes to fill

Agreed. They have this Lamb guy playing big minutes all a sudden, and barely seeing the youngings like Moody, Kuminga and who knows where Wiseman has been lol. Trying to maintain while "building for the future" is not as easy as they thought haha.

we could not find vets on affordable deals and banked on the kids taking the next step. Still early, but I rather roll with them and let them gain some experience

porter, belly, gp2, Lee were able to provide solid minutes. Those are a lot of shoes to fill

LEE?! Hell no. :lol:

Jamychal I actually like better than Porter, GP2 was a big loss though. Donte aint like him. Belly had solid minutes too but that isnt a huge huge loss.

LEE?! Hell no. :lol:

Jamychal I actually like better than Porter, GP2 was a big loss though. Donte aint like him. Belly had solid minutes too but that isnt a huge huge loss.
Jamychal been a bum on both ends. Porter was much better.

Our bench is terrible and poole has yet to take a step which is concerning.

Dubs had plenty of contract year guys and signed everyone so early and this is the result.

Klay is cooked

Dubs had plenty of contract year guys and signed everyone so early and this is the result.

Klay is cooked

seems like kerr's having open try outs for the second unit before he starts to tighten up rotations down the stretch. besides poole, no one in that 2nd unit has gotten consistent burn and it's showing in their lack of chemistry. JK, moody, wiseman, jamychal, anthony lamb, ty jerome have been in and out of games and gotten DNPs.

the second unit 's been gawd awful. the two timeline thing between vets and young guys is looking bad right now. moody, JK and Poole haven't played up to expectation and seemed to all have regressed. DLee, JTA, Belly, OPJ and GP2 weren't goin to exactly win you games but they could maintain a lead and stretch one at times. as much as i couldnt stand watching DLee pass up open shots, he was steady.

i'm in for the ride tho.

Warriors are stealth tanking. It's actually not a bad strategy if steph can keep this up for the remainder of his contract. Just probably should've drafted anybody but Wiseman

Klay is cooked

Otto was good but I think Ja can fill that roll in nicely. If last season didnt happen and there was either Ja or Otto up for grabs id 100% go for Ja. Even now ill after what Otto did ill still take Ja, especially when Otto’s foot is an on and off thing.

The Knicks, at home vs OKC scored 48 points in the first quarter. Then proceeded to give up 122 points in 3 quarters, and 145 points total... To OKC!
Wow

Gotta watch the film on Jo’s game.

60 points when your team barely breaks 100 is insane :lol:

That’s like Kobe’s 81 on the Lakers total 122 or whatever it was

You’d expect them to hard double at 1 point and live with the 5 on 4.

But I guess Hardy’s viewpoint was, Philly overall as a team wasn’t scoring well, so if the Jazz started making shots then Philly wouldn’t be able to keep up.

Looks like the Jazz just couldn’t get their offense going for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom