The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Mavs folks constantly say he isn't an NBA caliber player

and I give zero dambs about those Mavs folks

If the Mavs always want to go after 6 centers it's damb shame they haven't found a way to give him a shot at least since his Slovenia debut back in 2021

Seems like a mix of Maxi and Dwight Powell anyway :lol:
I’ve always thought he was basically like those two combined :lol:

Luke Kornet has been able to play actual successful minutes for the Cs when needed, which was a lot since Timelord missed the first half of last season. Don’t see why Tobey couldn’t do the same. Especially with his rapport with Luka.

So the Slovenes stepped up in the first half with Luka having pretty bad numbers?

Pretty encouraging for them.
They were sending doubles at Luka basically every time down the court. He probably has a ton of hockey assists.

Don’t think doubling him has ever been a good idea.

It was written

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 8.42.03 AM.png

Australia just not that good despite having a ton of NBA players. Offense is 90% based on Giddey and Mills but they don't have the shooters like the Euro teams. If Ben Simmons ever suits up for them, it won't really make much of a difference :lol:

Australia just not that good despite having a ton of NBA players. Offense is 90% based on Giddey and Mills but they don't have the shooters like the Euro teams. If Ben Simmons ever suits up for them, it won't really make much of a difference :lol:
Eh. I think they're one of the best teams in this tournament. Slovenia might just be one of the other best teams

Back
Top Bottom