The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Freeze time…but I’m seeing Wiseman is battling for backup minutes in Detroit with Bagley?

Also, I cannot wait for Cade to turn up this year. Detroit Should be fun as hell to watch. Ivey so damn fast with the ball. He get to the cup in one step.

Is Hayes still there? That dude is awful

pmatic pmatic or osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , who remember the Draft Express article…talking about Isiah Stewart constantly dominating Wiseman in HS. Now they are on the same team, and it’s clear Stewart is still the better player, off of sheer hustle/work. Instead of talent.

Freeze time…but I’m seeing Wiseman is battling for backup minutes in Detroit with Bagley?

Also, I cannot wait for Cade to turn up this year. Detroit Should be fun as hell to watch. Ivey so damn fast with the ball. He get to the cup in one step.

Is Hayes still there? That dude is awful

pmatic pmatic or osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , who remember the Draft Express article…talking about Isiah Stewart constantly dominating Wiseman in HS. Now they are on the same team, and it’s clear Stewart is still the better player, off of sheer hustle/work. Instead of talent.
I think Stewart will be starting at PF this season.

Embiid didn't want to even chance Cameroon not winning one of the qualifiers to get into the Olympics. :lol:

Most skilled player in the league went off for 2 points on 1-6 shooting and was -22?

That gasp by Jabari was wild
IMG_2901.jpeg

She's always had an elevated opinion of herself :lol:, next level ego to think any player would be losing sleep over her
I actually found Beadle to be smart, funny, and didn't pander as much as other hosts like Nichols. Her ad libs when Jalen cooked Paul Pierce was better than anything I've seen recently. Bron may not have lost sleep, but I don't rule out Klutch making calls.

Wizards lowkey the best ticket in the league…Hollywood Kuz stilling putting together a fashion show pre game then you get to see visiting team play at reasonable prices, excellent value for a full day of entertainment :pimp:

Man, I cannot wait. *****s going be furred, and finesse our way to the floor seats :lol:

Poole Party DC! Hollywood Kuz

Let’s get it :smokin

Only big man that matters in Detroit is My guy Jalen.

14/12 with 1 blk/pg this season. Future All-Defense
Duren was a man amongst boys at Memphis and still is
I actually found Beadle to be smart, funny, and didn't pander as much as other hosts like Nichols. Her ad libs when Jalen cooked Paul Pierce was better than anything I've seen recently. Bron may not have lost sleep, but I don't rule out Klutch making calls.
Agreed, I also don’t remember tho why Lebron had beef with her

Beadle was out of her element hosting a serious studio show like NBA Countdown. She should've stuck to Sports Nation and daytime shows.

Back
Top Bottom