The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

oh-really-say-what.gif

Yeah, man. When **** was sweet at the beginning of the relationship we said we would discuss a path forward at the 100 day mark (she works in politics so it was a cute play on that). Man…she told me that she loved me and proceeded to eviscerate my character with a New York Times style breakdown (she has friends that work there so they might have actually contributed :lol:)
Whatever happened to Wavy BM lol

Let the record reflect - EYE actually curved her in the end. She probably found another sucker in the end.

and the puppy

:nerd:

Man. I have been a stepfather and actual father (ie I purchased the dogs) to a multitude of puppies. My business manager has all their info and sends them birthday presents accordingly.
Celebrate in the new Wizards Henny section :pimp: wavycrocket wavycrocket wedding was the talk of the town, everybody was out we was spraying the champagne like the Nuggets in June :lol:

Wait…my man already had a whole wedding :wow: We either going to the Henny section or I gotta slide you something asap!

Wait…my man already had a whole wedding :wow: We either going to the Henny section or I gotta slide you something asap!

Man. Pretty much been making moves from May, til now. You should see ya boy :lol: :smokin

But yeah, :nerd: :nerd: :38 second mark

“***** holla, throw me something, I ain’t slinging no cookies”

:lol: :pimp:

Hit my line dugg. Just moved and all that. Whirlwind. Lot going on! But we gon make it! 😎

Comgrats to yall pums pums and wavycrocket wavycrocket im in that boat too since the 23rd

IMG_7530.gif

And shoutout D StaXX D StaXX congrats on the growing family blessing to you fr fr 🙏🏾

NT growing up :pimp: :lol:. Congrats my guy

***** crazy. Came on this forum just to find the line on dope dealers (foams) in ‘07, at 17, and TAY (Can I Borrow You….that right there, GOLD IYKYK)

Now I’m 33, and actually made real relationships with *****s on here. Best forum on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom