The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I enjoyed the pod but this was hilarious. Doc knows everything :lol:
He’s great on the pod. I just crack up at him telling these stories whew he knew how good Shai, Maxey etc were and completely absolving himself of his part in the mess at different spots.

That Lakers/Mavs match up is sounding like a throwaway game
It’s a shame they couldn’t just do an in season tournament for every single month of the regular season, seeing how much of a success this was for the league

The consensus seems to be that the players took these games way more seriously and played harder than they usually would and I didn’t notice that many players sitting out

If they set up every month to culminate into a championship game in Vegas and give the winning players extra money we would solve the issue of the regular season being boring and players not playing hard nor taking it seriously

Give teams a chance to raise some banners every single month to excite their fans, get more money from tv/sponsors, extra money for the players

Win win for the league, players, coaches and fans

points differential needs to be a staple of the ist. made that last night of first round play really chaotic & fun. it's also just fun seeing teams get buried and coaches crying about it

"nba cup" will do

alternate incentives over cash prizes (playoff, draft picks, etc)

So y’all try to tell me that the PG trade should not include the context that the clippers also got Kawhi and it was the only way to land Kawhi.

But now you’re telling me that Kawhi forced them to trade shai for PG.

And EYE remember some of you guys hating on a young Shai when I told y’all he was the leader of the GYC :smh:

Back
Top Bottom