The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

For some one that was done...

But let's play.

Interesting they pick the 4 minute mark because at the 4:59 Raptors shot 2 freethrows from a defensive foul.

But I'm bored at work so I'll play:

AD shoot 2 for a shooting foul that was reviewed and upheld at the 3:59 mark

Cam shoots 2 freethrows for that horrible Flagrant foul (the only call that anyone should be upset about.

AD shoots 1 freethrows for an and 1 at the 2:38 mark.

AR shoots 2 at the 2:10 mark for a shooting foul (ticky tack)

Max shoots 2 at the 1:38 mark on a shooting foul.

The next 10 attempts all happen after the 33 second mark due to intentional fouls.

There are 4 attempts total that are BS (Cam's and AR's) the rest were legit fouls or intentional fouls.

Stop crying. Move on.

You spitting B

418730477_756577646504631_5991363020385787534_n.jpg

I was watching the greatest nba combacks on youtube last night and that Tmac game came up. The rockets had 68 points with a minute left in the game. That’s a halftime score in 2024 :lol:

For some one that was done...

But let's play.

Interesting they pick the 4 minute mark because at the 4:59 Raptors shot 2 freethrows from a defensive foul.

But I'm bored at work so I'll play:

AD shoot 2 for a shooting foul that was reviewed and upheld at the 3:59 mark

Cam shoots 2 freethrows for that horrible Flagrant foul (the only call that anyone should be upset about.

AD shoots 1 freethrows for an and 1 at the 2:38 mark.

AR shoots 2 at the 2:10 mark for a shooting foul (ticky tack)

Max shoots 2 at the 1:38 mark on a shooting foul.

The next 10 attempts all happen after the 33 second mark due to intentional fouls.

There are 4 attempts total that are BS (Cam's and AR's) the rest were legit fouls or intentional fouls.

Stop crying. Move on.
only thing missing here is the "ether" beat

they act like she ain't still bout to get half of that. Maybe if you're a regular dude and you get an agreement and then get a slight raise you can go unbeknownst and no amendment made to the agreement, but in this case no way unless she is just agreeable and fair as a coparent.

And MitchRob is an all nba defensive anchor. They compliment each other well. I wouldn’t mind having iHart start and Mitch run w/ the bench mob.

More confident? What the hell does that even mean lol

they act like she ain't still bout to get half of that. Maybe if you're a regular dude and you get an agreement and then get a slight raise you can go unbeknownst and no amendment made to the agreement, but in this case no way unless she is just agreeable and fair as a coparent.

Google also says their divorce was finalized in November.

Meme accounts making it sound like it was yesterday & the Heat were just waiting it out.

Eh, not so fast

Floridia has far more restrictive divorce laws (more fair imo)

There had to be some incentive to waiting

Back
Top Bottom