The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Missing some shenanigans in this Lakers/Spurs game because the game is blacked out for me on League Pass for me. >D

Darius Bazley has an impressive compilation of blocking players at the rim trying to dunk on him. He got Obi Toppin twice a few nights ago and caught Kenyon Martin JR earlier in the game, I am sure those 2 dont get their dunks blocked often.

Who was it who hated Deing so much? Was it osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh If so, you've been right. For some reaosn, he insists on only shooting 3s despite it being the thing he is worse at. Everything else about his game i am fine with, but as such he is one of 5 players UNDER 40/30/60 (Rudy Gay was one of the others, I forget the rest of the list)

A player that's supposedly "not an NBA" player...scored 20 points against a really good NBA team 72 hours ago. He's also shooting above league average from 3...the only reason he's in the league in the first place.
Cool. He was good one game, which they lost. I’ve seen a bunch more Spurs games - like literally watched the whole game - when he was terrible. So I remain unconvinced.

Sam Hauser is playing almost 20 MPG on the best team in the league because he's a good shooter with size. Same archetype as McDermott. As long as McDermott keeps knocking em down he's gonna be around for a while.

Sam Hauser is playing almost 20 MPG on the best team in the league because he's a good shooter with size. Same archetype as McDermott. As long as McDermott keeps knocking em down he's gonna be around for a while.
he could play for the Thnder right now.

Josh Giddey is having tough sophomore season. His athleticism, inability to shoot the longball and historically low FTR rate potentially limit his ceiling

Darius Bazley has an impressive compilation of blocking players at the rim trying to dunk on him. He got Obi Toppin twice a few nights ago and caught Kenyon Martin JR earlier in the game, I am sure those 2 dont get their dunks blocked often.

Who was it who hated Deing so much? Was it osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh If so, you've been right. For some reaosn, he insists on only shooting 3s despite it being the thing he is worse at. Everything else about his game i am fine with, but as such he is one of 5 players UNDER 40/30/60 (Rudy Gay was one of the others, I forget the rest of the list)

yeeeah I just saw him in the summer league and he looked horrible.
sometimes you see guys in the summer league and they instantly seem out of place atheltically

but hey he's 6'10, if he can shoot and dribble it might work out for him eventually.

Look at Poku.

Cool. He was good one game, which they lost. I’ve seen a bunch more Spurs games - like literally watched the whole game - when he was terrible. So I remain unconvinced.

He's quite literally putting up his career averages across the board. If he's terrible this year...he's been terrible for almost 10 of them now. But...die on this hill for some reason :lol:

yeeeah I just saw him in the summer league and he looked horrible.
sometimes you see guys in the summer league and they instantly seem out of place atheltically

but hey he's 6'10, if he can shoot and dribble it might work out for him eventually.

Look at Poku.
Poku is more athletic than him believe it or not, in fact as a rim protector/help defender, Poku is borderline elite. Above average as the primary defender in space, and below average to decent in the post because hes like 205. I dont get why he isnt athletic, he's like 6'10 and 8% body fat, appears solidly built enough. Need to get him some jump soles in the offseason

Thanks for not being a fraud tonight Raymone

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 10.07.30 PM.png

He's quite literally putting up his career averages across the board. If he's terrible this year...he's been terrible for almost 10 of them now. But...die on this hill for some reason :lol:

I will. So you’re saying he’s putting up the same, fairly pedestrian averages in year 10 on one of the worst teams in the league, which basically gives everyone a green light. And he can’t guard anyone. Yes, that screams that he still belongs.

Twitter/IG hilarious man, all the comments on that Russ vid is just “LeDoctor”. :lol:

Def not a F2, a 1 yeah since it was a headshot but yeah yall already know, blood like that def adds to the decision.

Back
Top Bottom