The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Russ clowning…

He really out here smiling thru it all

FOeDCrTXEAgqNMJ.jpg

jazz falling back down to earth
time for ainge to sell and accumulate even more picks

west going to be a tight race. don't see one team running away
warriors might mess around and end up with a top 4 even with the slow start on the road

Kangz just can't get strap up when needed. Damion Lee had like 5 wide open 3s in a row.
lot of break downs. Tough loss because watching it they made so many stupid plays that they could have easily won, even though on paper you expect a loss against PHX

Reactions: HIM

warriors might mess around and end up with a top 4 even with the slow start on the road

5 straight Ls.. think they've done just about enough winning for the year and are now entering the Wemby sweepstakes

it'll be official once they trade conley to a contender

In my humble and unbiased opinion, I think the way forward for the Jazz is trading Lauri for Jae Crowder, and two first rounders

Seems like the best move right now

In my humble and unbiased opinion, I think the way forward for the Jazz is trading Lauri for Jae Crowder, and two first rounders

Seems like the best move right now
All seriousness, I think Utah holds onto Lauri, Sexton, and Vanderbilt, but everybody else is probably going to be on the table.

PHX could go for Clarkson and maybe Malik Beasley too? Feel like I'd rather have them than Conley.

Pacers would probably come off Buddy.

Don’t even know what the Lakers are doing out there anymore lol they were rolling and Bron decided it was time to dribble the air out the ball and brick turnaround fadeaway s lol now it’s a 4 point game smh

Back
Top Bottom