The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Evergreen post regarding what Minnesota should do

I would trade for versatile defensive players

Someone like Jared Vanderbilt would be a start

Maybe even roll the dice on a buy low vet like pat Beverly

In the draft, taking a guy like Walker kessler couldn’t hurt their big man rotation in terms of rim protection

I’m just playing tho. :lol:

They’ve been underachieving tho.

This was supposed to be a future “Finals” team.
It's just what we do :lol:

They missing 3 starters tonight

They were not ever mentioned as a Finals team coming into the year but they definitely traded a lot for Murray. They still have to make a few pieces fit better or finally trade Collins

bad loss by the clippers. after a strong first, no sense of urgency
Very confounding. They managed/played that game like they’re 1st in the West and not 6th. And they’ll probably lose to Miami tomorrow anyway. Fail. Fail everywhere.

It's just what we do :lol:

They missing 3 starters tonight

They were not ever mentioned as a Finals team coming into the year but they definitely traded a lot for Murray. They still have to make a few pieces fit better or finally trade Collins
They have more talent on their roster than most teams in the league. There’s a major issue with one of their top guys though…

They have more talent on their roster than most teams in the league. There’s a major issue with one of their top guys though…
Yeah, I've mentioned before through recent seasons I would love to have Trae's cast surrounding Luka :lol:

But no Trae slander from me on this topic

Yeah, I've mentioned before through recent seasons I would love to have Trae's cast surrounding Luka :lol:

But no Trae slander from me on this topic
If you took Luka and Ice Tray out of the equation and had to build a team with the talent on both rosters, how many Hawks players are you picking before you even get to the next Mavs player?

I’m thinking 7 :lol:

Luka ain’t getting no “help” until they change their offensive style. If you’re a star Dallas is literally the last place you wanna go.

Luka ain’t getting no “help” until they change their offensive style. If you’re a star Dallas is literally the last place you wanna go.
Eh. They don't even need another on ball dominant All-Star. They just need legit anyone who knows how to dribble into the paint and isn't completely washed

Watching the Celtics acquire Derrick White and Malcom Brogdon for a pick a piece is depressing

Either of those dudes would be the type of guard you could put next to Luka and make the offense way more diverse

Back
Top Bottom