The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford PTO truce for the night

faf3a1ad1c1bdc2f95a175267ad72af0.jpg
Deal...
dave-chapelle-mos-def.gif

God damn there's so much mediocrity in this league. The standings are insane.
Was having this conversation not too while back. The athletes in the NBA got it made compared to their predecessors. These dudes don't have any incentive to improve. Take a player like Ben Simmons, mans didn't have to improve at all but still got paid. These cats know that big paycheck is coming so not many of them work to separate themselves from their peers. Also, half the young dudes in the league rather be fashionistas than in the gym.

I blame Klay for getting lost on defense. And when I mean lost, I mean drifting off towards key while his man just stood there until the ball came to him.

at his prime klay was an elite lock down defender 1-on-1, but was still notorious for falling asleep on defense when his man was off-ball. showed up again tonite at the worst time possible

i hate today’s loss. i know it’s supposed to be better than being blown out but it doesn’t feel like that. wanted to see the young guys gain confidence from a road win with most starters resting. losing in this fashion, where your “trusted” vet and your big pay day player trick it off is disgusting.

only silver lining i see is kuminga is gonna be a hooper. dont trade the kid, bob.

at his prime klay was an elite lock down defender 1-on-1, but was still notorious for falling asleep on defense when his man was off-ball. showed up again tonite at the worst time possible

i hate today’s loss. i know it’s supposed to be better than being blown out but it doesn’t feel like that. wanted to see the young guys gain confidence from a road win with most starters resting. losing in this fashion, where your “trusted” vet and your big pay day player trick it off is disgusting.

only silver lining i see is kuminga is gonna be a hooper. dont trade the kid, bob.
Tonight was the very definition of giving the game away.

Refs called 30825 travels vs the Mavs, then they "miss" the foul vs the Jazz. The lesson is to not show up the refs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom