The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This seems a lot more common in Europe. America is wayyyy too litigious for this to happen like that.

To my recollection it’s never happened before.

Just things are different now with Sports Gambling and Cryptocurrency.

Some countries don’t allow Sports Gambling sponsors/commercials.

To my recollection it’s never happened before.

Just things are different now with Sports Gambling and Cryptocurrency.

Some countries don’t allow Sports Gambling sponsors/commercials.
Maybe not this thing specifically, but it’s also common to hear about Euro basketball clubs not paying their players for multiple checks too. Just a different world.

Maybe not this thing specifically, but it’s also common to hear about Euro basketball clubs not paying their players for multiple checks too. Just a different world.

Yea it’s different.

clubs can fail and go bankrupt if they don’t stay on top/win.

They don’t get rewarded for failing. :lol:

10e547tpvhm81.jpg

PHOTO-Adrian-Wojnarowski-Checking-Out-Chiney-Ogwumike-Butt.jpg

Yea it’s different.

clubs can fail and go bankrupt if they don’t stay on top/win.

They don’t get rewarded for failing. :lol:
Gross oversimplification but yea :lol:. No media rights and just not as big of an industry outside of soccer and much more fragmented.

Gross oversimplification but yea :lol:. No media rights and just not as big of an industry outside of soccer and much more fragmented.

Sorry.

I had to take a jab at the tanking that’s going to take place for my guy Wemby…

It’s going to be disgusting :sick: :sick:

Clipper gonna clipp.

How stupid can you be to consider having Kawhi come off the bench. Don’t they know that’s a recipe for hurting your hamstring

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Theres almost 14,000 locations and they wanna make an announcement for a 9 store experiment?

Man they coudda left that under wraps. :lol:
Kinda like when I broke Taco Bell doing the Mexican pizza or tostada on an oversized cheez it then later was awared it was literally only for one city (Irvine)

Had a feeling last night was going to be close. I did predict a comeback. Am proud of the effort.
Cam Reddish needs health, opportunity & mass. Hit ur gym brotha so you can start finishing thru ninjas and not always around, spectacular they may be.

It’s contract year too. Hoping the young broski balls out. That’s going to certainly lock Evan into a trades scenario if it finally clicks for him.

Lettuce see how this rotation gels.

Shoulda let Deuce off the bench but it’s game one. Ja probably too fast for anyone anyways but it’s pg v electric defensive stud pg. He will do this 👇 given opportunity as well.

Back
Top Bottom