The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Surprised Bulls were actually able to get something. Demar was as good as gone. He was a great Bull, but he deserves better and it was time for us to full on rebuild.

Spurs stacking these “down the line” assets for when Wemby is gonna be in his prime years.

Spurs getting Harrison Barnes for nothing is kind of a come up.

Playoff hunt!
CP is more washed now, but the Spurs with him, Barnes, Wemby, etc. give me the same kind of vibes as the OKC team with Paul, Gallo and SGA that went to the playoffs in 2020.

Tore his ACL last summer but was back playing for Slovenia until they were eliminated by Greece earlier today

I still remember how good we were prior to Lonzo getting hurt. I'm aware it was only about a 40 game sample size, but Bulls were a top 3 team in the league at the time . Offense and defensive was explosive.

CP is more washed now, but the Spurs with him, Barnes, Wemby, etc. give me the same kind of vibes as the OKC team with Paul, Gallo and SGA that went to the playoffs in 2020.
Yeah I think Wemby is much better than that version of SGA though.

Vassell is a real piece. I think Castle is gonna be able to play minutes right away.

Still have Keldon’s contract they can do something with.

The way Woj is wording this off of Bontemps report, I see exactly what Amin El Hassin was talking about where Woj wants his name on all ESPN basketball breaking news if it wasn't his own report. Showing on ESPN as Woj and Bontemps.

Secondly do these teams not do their homework? Derozan said when Bron left Clev for LA, they should have left me in Toronto one more year and we could have won the east now that Bron is gone. So, you bring him to a conference where Bron is? But this is a franchise that wanted to play 5 on 4 cherry-picking basketball, let a lucky fan win contest to help decide a draft pick, let a fan announce Bron's name at a home game and lights a beam after a win. So, there's that.

Glad the Clippers are back to being the worst in California again, 90s are truly back

Also, obviously PG is better than Droz but not 140Ms better. Good price for Sac

1720320692231.png

Back
Top Bottom