The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The Celts are the more talented team. Miami has seen Butler play super tentative and careless in two straight close out games which If I were a heat fan I would be very concerned. James can’t afford to not be HIM in this series because they don’t have the horses.

The Celts are the more talented team. Miami has seen Butler play super tentative and careless in two straight close out games which If I were a heat fan I would be very concerned. James can’t afford to not be HIM in this series because they don’t have the horses.
I wonder if Jimmy is injured? He has looked very off the last 2 games

Jimmy needed to take all of the shots tonight
Something might be up with him

Duncan and Highsmith kept the Heat in the game

If Spo starts Gabe off an ankle injury then yikes, start Duncan or Highsmith and have Gabe off the bench

dame2 (3).png

Boston really gna be the first team ever to come back and win a series after being down 3 :sick:

Miami caught lightning in a bottle too, what a shame

Jimmy needed to take all of the shots tonight
Something might be up with him

Duncan and Highsmith kept the Heat in the game

If Spo starts Gabe off an ankle injury then yikes, start Duncan or Highsmith and have Gabe off the bench
Jimmy needs to be the primary ball handler when Lowry is out there. Lowry set the tone in the first 5 minutes of the game

I’m not even thinking about Vincent, etc., just gonna take the side opposite of something that’s never happened and if I lose $50 that’s all good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom