The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I'm bullish on how many games they win this year still... I think they might make the playin. The west is though. Passing and D Are gonna be top notch. FVV, Alpi, Amen are gonna have some highlight reels with passes. The D players are stacked IMO Brooks, Tari, Amen, amd Smith look ready (hes packed on some muscle) and a few others. I think between Jalen, Alpi, and Smith one of them has a high probability of getting MIP. So long as they win some games.

This AI image generator is kind of fun.

OIG.2YGj.jpeg

OIG (1).jpeg

OIG.jpeg

OIG.vAVUXDW4cBuLibwLO.jpeg

OIG (3).jpeg

OIG.Uv8.h.jpeg

OIG.n1Qap.jpeg

OIG (4).jpeg

OIG (5).jpeg

OIG.0SU2vR5u.5bAeIRo6w.jpeg

What do you use?

Tickets secured for bulls home opener

Let’s get it

Getting to see that up and coming Thunder team won’t be bad at all either :pimp:

I’m monitoring the Harden situation to resolve itself prior to making my first ticket purchase of the season.

Although believing that Harden’s availability will drive ticket prices of a game also featuring Embiid, KD, Book and Beal in 2023 is probably wishful thinking :lol:

Getting to see that up and coming Thunder team won’t be bad at all either :pimp:

I’m monitoring the Harden situation to resolve itself prior to making my first ticket purchase of the season.

Although believing that Harden’s availability will drive ticket prices of a game also featuring Embiid, KD, Book and Beal in 2023 is probably wishful thinking :lol:

Pull up b

:nthat:

I'm bullish on how many games they win this year still... I think they might make the playin. The west is though. Passing and D Are gonna be top notch. FVV, Alpi, Amen are gonna have some highlight reels with passes. The D players are stacked IMO Brooks, Tari, Amen, amd Smith look ready (hes packed on some muscle) and a few others. I think between Jalen, Alpi, and Smith one of them has a high probability of getting MIP. So long as they win some games.
I’m hoping they won’t be a fake up and coming team over the next 3 years

Back
Top Bottom