The Official NBA Season Thread: Media Day for Most Teams | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Alcoholic
IMG_8750.jpeg

2009 he was 28/8/7 on 49% shooting in regular season, won MVP, first team all defense, and runner up for DPOY. Playoffs was 35/9/7 on 51%.

2010 he was 30/7/9 on 50% shooting in regular season, won MVP, first team all defense, and 4th in DPOY race. Playoffs was 29/9/8 on 50%.

He was obviously the best player in the league. Theres nothing Beans was better than him at.

Tough to win a chip with Mo Williams as your best running mate though.

Looks like they got similar support to me.

2009:

Screenshot_20240925_161538_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240925_161557_Chrome.jpg

2010:

Screenshot_20240925_161659_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240925_161627_Chrome.jpg

The supporting cast was good enough for best record in the league 2 seasons in a row, but not in the playoffs. Very interesting.

I understand working on your game and always trying to get better. But if I've accomplished everything Tatum has in his career I'm not changing my whole shot in the prime of my career

Looks like they got similar support to me.

2009:

Screenshot_20240925_161538_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240925_161557_Chrome.jpg

2010:

Screenshot_20240925_161659_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240925_161627_Chrome.jpg

The supporting cast was good enough for best record in the league 2 seasons in a row, but not in the playoffs. Very interesting.

Pau was a lot better #2 than Mo Williams.

B Sox B Sox is being hater once again though. :lol:

Kobe was a better player than Bron at that time. Better overall scorer. Better FT shooter, better in the clutch. His IQ. He knew how to win, how to pace himself. Anybody that watched the playoffs during that time period should know that but we know what it is with certain people.

Pau was a lot better #2 than Mo Williams.

B Sox B Sox is being hater once again though. :lol:

Kobe was a better player than Bron at that time. Better overall scorer. Better FT shooter, better in the clutch. His IQ. He knew how to win, how to pace himself. Anybody that watched the playoffs during that time period should know that but we know what it is with certain people.
Saying one guy isn’t the best player in the league during the timeframe when someone else wins B2B MVPs and is better in basically every statistical category isn’t hating :lol:

It’s not like I’m saying Paul Pierce is better than him.

Doesn’t score as many points, and is less efficient, but is a “better overall scorer” :lol:

IMG_0052.jpeg

Saying one guy isn’t the best player in the league during the timeframe when someone else wins B2B MVPs and is better in basically every statistical category isn’t hating :lol:

It’s not like I’m saying Paul Pierce is better than him.

Doesn’t score as many points, and is less efficient, but is a “better overall scorer” :lol:

IMG_0052.jpeg

This is why I said anybody that watched. I knew you would rely solely on numbers. I know Bron's #'s. Bron did not have the arsenal Kobe had. The footwork, the post game, shooter. If you believe that, not much else to talk about. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom