The Official NBA Season Thread: Media Day for Most Teams | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Y'all dudes still having Kobe and Lebby debates in the year of our Lord 2024. :smh:

Let that man RIP and find God.
IMG_0378.jpeg

Some of these players wonder why Jeff Teague is so successful,

He's one of the few NBA players who is still attached to reality,
he doesn't act like he was more than he was, he was a solid player, he made an all star team.

he's not lying to protect his ego, or pretend like the reason things didn't go better for him is "politics"

Beasley was a horrible defender his entire career, one of the worst at his position, and he's trying to make it seem like Lebron couldn't handle his defense. :lol:
man if you were such a good defender in practice why didn't you DO IT IN THE GAME.

Some of these players wonder why Jeff Teague is so successful,

He's one of the few NBA players who is still attached to reality,
he doesn't act like he was more than he was, he was a solid player, he made an all star team.

he's not lying to protect his ego, or pretend like the reason things didn't go better for him is "politics"

Beasley was a horrible defender his entire career, one of the worst at his position, and he's trying to make it seem like Lebron couldn't handle his defense. :lol:
man if you were such a good defender in practice why didn't you DO IT IN THE GAME.

I took it as him (Beasley) saying LeBron was demanding the MATCHUP for the day was Lebron vs. Chalmers. I don't THINK he was saying it as if LeBron was looking for a way to avoid his defense, I think he was insinuating Lebron was running from having to guard Beasley.

Again, that was My interpretation.

Zion is still the best American prospect out the draft since Lebron in my eyes. Even with the injures and setbacks his numbers when he plays confirms those notions to me. This season he is going to put it all together

Dwight
AD
Rose

Were better prospects to me coming out.
I took it as him (Beasley) saying LeBron was demanding the MATCHUP for the day was Lebron vs. Chalmers. I don't THINK he was saying it as if LeBron was looking for a way to avoid his defense, I think he was insinuating Lebron was running from having to guard Beasley.

That’s exactly what he’s saying :lol:.

I get why Bron wanted Chalmers to guard him tho. The JJ Barrera’s of the world gave him trouble, so the 👑 just getting that extra challenge work in 💪🏾💪🏾😤😤.

i think either interpretation is Beas trying to use LeBron's name in a practice story to burnish his own ego.

he was on near minimum contract for the rest of his career after miami.

i think either interpretation is Beas trying to use LeBron's name in a practice story to burnish his own ego.

he was on near minimum contract for the rest of his career after miami.

That can be true. But what Beas is saying can be true as well.

Anyways, this cat is new to me 🔥. Never heard him. I know Cousy got some crazy highlights….but he wasn’t moving like THIS. Sheesh

Michael Beasley has admitted that he’s underachieved and always been transparent about his career.

What does he stand to gain?

Dude actually was in the practice facility with Bron, he has nothing to lie about:lol:

i didn't say Beasley is lying about the event. The event im sure happened. it's the implication he's trying to communicate I think is the ego self serving lie.

i think it's clear he's trying to imply that Mike Beasley was too much for Lebron James.

when a much more reasonable interpretation, is Lebron on his 4th straight finals,

is trying to conserve his energy, and not waste it chasing around end of bench guys trying to stay in the league.

Beas has everything to lie about actually.

For better or worse career underachiever when you have his level of talent.

Again, dude had admitted and highlight this throughout his post-playing career. His story is very plausible. Bron was known to single Chalmers out and has tried to “little boy” him on several occasions:lol: :lol:

Cats will fight tooth and nail about what Scottie Pippen a HOF player, with multiple AS's, All-NBAs has to say about Jordan but will take any word that comes out of a fringe NBA player who tries to slander Bron as gospel.

Have some decorum. Do better.

Back
Top Bottom