The Official NBA Season Thread: Media Day for Most Teams | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Who’s we?

1727726583230.png

RIP Dikembe :frown:

Will always remember listening to Russ Parr in the Morning on 93.9WKYS on the way to school in the early 2000s and they had the Dikembe Mutombo Word of the Day skit. One time they actually had him do it himself and it was hilarious.

Just seemed like an incredible, joyous human being.

Traveled all day yesterday and woke up today on the other side of the world to the Dikembe news. Damn.

He was such a good dude off the court, in his humanitarian efforts and in general. Met him once at a Hawks game and he couldn’t have been any more kind and gracious with his time.

58 is way too damn young. Sheesh. :smh:

This would be a smarter play for them than Passan imo.

They don't really have many other guys who can do what he does with baseball and be good on TV as well.

While there's like a pipeline of NFL insider types who could step in for Schefter or share the workload if need be :lol:

Still wondering if these are all just elaborate negotiation ploys with Shams at the end of the day :lol:

They don't really have many other guys who can do what he does with baseball and be good on TV as well.

While there's like a pipeline of NFL insider types who could step in for Schefter or share the workload if need be :lol:

Still wondering if these are all just elaborate negotiation ploys with Shams at the end of the day :lol:

I’d need like $50M for that job :lol:

Shefter was dabbling in the NBA for awhile a few years back, but I assume his NFL gig already kept him busy and Woj was still the guy

**** outta here :lol: If I’m Shams I’m calling their bluff

Nah. Pat Riley done with the shenanigans. Jimmy knows that Pat is ready to cut ties but Jimmy desperately wants to stay in Miami

Back
Top Bottom