The Official NBA Season Thread: Media Day for Most Teams | RIP Dikembe Mutombo šŸ™

Finally saw the video.

url
Nvm
Have a blessed Friday y'all

Last edited:
wow nuggets won in 6....my guy chris paul is just not meant to win in his career like many greats before him :frown:

interesting C 6ers get 2 games rest for game 7 but lakers warriors only 1 if it goes to 7......

They gave up 2 role guys and picks (which probably wonā€™t be great) for KD. They still have their picks every other year that they can trade on draft night. Donā€™t really think they mortgaged much.

Again, weā€˜ll see what moves they can make with Ayton and CP3, but the team was left for dead prior to the trade. Iā€™d rather have 2 elite talents than 1 and role players.
Just to clarify- over the next 7 years they own the rights to 2 of their first rounders

Their 2028 is a swap

Going to say this again- i wouldnā€™t assume those nets picks are worthless, already starting in 2025

But I agree that the suns were not doing anything with the pre Durant roster. They were just being overrated after though- especially with the depth theory

Back
Top Bottom