The Official NBA Season Thread: Media Day for Most Teams | RIP Dikembe Mutombo šŸ™

This you playa..? šŸ¤”

stanley-theoffice.gif

Cmon Stanley

IMG_3360.gif

What would it take to facilitate a NT NBA Pickup Game? Folks are geographically dispersed and NT has a whole East vs. West thing but I feel like it could happen in the city for NBA ASW.

Too much back and forth about who is and isnā€™t a hooper.

So are you saying the Boston Celtics are the only team with excuses? Based on your post, I might concede to that point šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
If JB still doesn't have a left hand still. Excuse
KP going to stay healthy this year for a deep playoff run? Excuse
KP can't match Rob's rim protection. Excuse
and they went top heavy and lost most of their depth

Everyone has excuses ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

I don't disrespect him. He was arguably the 2nd best player in team USA after Edwards. Also, he was a bench player for the most part of last season until the end. I can certainly see him as a starter this season. But c'mon, you and I both know that he's not going to carry the Lakers to a championship.
i wouldnā€™t favor them to win it all but Iā€™m still considering that cast as good enough to do it

Theyā€™re still firmly on no excuses but Iā€™d have some teams ahead of them odds wise

What would it take to facilitate a NT NBA Pickup Game? Folks are geographically dispersed and NT has a whole East vs. West thing but I feel like it could happen in the city for NBA ASW.

Too much back and forth about who is and isnā€™t a hooper.
Pulling up looking like Jimbo but playing like Maltese lol

Everyone has excuses ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

This is actually my entire point, man :lol:
1697493201381.gif

Iā€™m actually probably being a little bit too much serious but there is actually a lot of uncertainty around the league this yearā€¦but I think that is what is going to make the season fun :nthat:

I almost forgot old School AGriff was the bucks new coach. Didnā€™t really like what i saw from him as an AHC in toronto the last few years but this should be interesting.

Simmo is such a crazy nickname. Who was the bulls fan that used to call D Rose ā€œPooh Bearā€ or something? He doesnā€™t post anymore

Back
Top Bottom