The Official NBA Season Thread: Media Day for Most Teams | RIP Dikembe Mutombo šŸ™

Clippers fan I got a question, where do you draw the line?

Josh primo
Kevin Porter jr
Miles bridges

Yā€™all just gunna keep rocking with em no matter what?
Primo hasnā€™t been on the team since before the playoffs and there were no reports of him doing anything problematic while he was with the Clippers.

I didnā€™t know that Bridges is under consideration by the Clippers until your post and itā€™s very concerning to me, especially with Porter Jr. already in the fold. I donā€™t like it at all. For now, Iā€™m just going to hope Bridges doesnā€™t happen.

I think domestic violence is reprehensible. If I was the owner of the team I donā€™t think Iā€˜d allow signing anyone with a track record that included DV incidents.

At the same time, I can see the logic of an argument that people shouldnā€™t be forever condemned over a single incident and should be given an opportunity to change. And if someone isnā€™t in the law enforcement system or banned by the league, an individual team shouldnā€™t be the party to judge/penalize them. This is the logic Iā€™m using to reconcile the KPJ signing.

But Bridges too, since I believe heā€™s a multiple time offender, I canā€™t support that at all.

*Unfortunately, Iā€™ve already had to give thought to these concepts because of situations with multiple former Dodgers :frown:

Last edited:
Primo hasnā€™t been on the team since before the playoffs and there were no reports of him doing anything problematic while he was with the Clippers.

I didnā€™t know that Bridges is under consideration by the Clippers until your post and itā€™s very concerning to me, especially with Porter Jr. already in the fold. I donā€™t like it at all. For now, Iā€™m just going to hope Bridges doesnā€™t happen.

You just got sohiā€™d

He doesnā€™t actually care :lol: :smh:

I was actually trynna have a legit convo but the question has been answered. There is no line. Noted!

Translation:

IMG_2313.gif

What discussion are you trying to have? Let me guess. If the Lakers made these moves, Iā€™m assuming youā€™d stop being a Laker fan right? :lol:

I was talking to myself as much as I was to him :frown:

If it makes you feel better, the basis of that rumor is that Bridges wants to play for the Clippers, not that the clippers are actively trying to acquire him :lol:

If it makes you feel better, the basis of that rumor is that Bridges wants to play for the Clippers, not that the clippers are actively trying to acquire him :lol:
Cool. I kind of figured that when I looked at the sources reporting the Bridges thing.

Translation:

IMG_2313.gif

What discussion are you trying to have? Let me guess. If the Lakers made these moves, Iā€™m assuming youā€™d stop being a Laker fan right? :lol:

Not even trolling, im just curious. Itā€™s an interesting discussion regarding forgiveness and sports fandom.

if yā€™all sign Bridges and he doesnā€™t do anything wrong in a clippers jersey is it ok? If KPJR does nothing wrong in a clipper jersey is the signing ok?

Since you brought up kobe, I was young when it happened and didnā€™t care too much. If it happened when I was my current age I would look at the situation differently. With that said, I donā€™t believe Kobe raped her, I think it was a $ play, but even if you look at the situation like I do, it doesnā€™t erase what happened, itā€™ll always be there. Kobe was basically a model citizen after that point but that doesnā€™t absolve him of the case.

I look at domestic violence thru a different lense. It would be hard for me to support a player like that on my team. This isnā€™t some social Justice warrior **** though. Like Jaxson Hayes got a case and itā€™s not like I stopped watching the lakers because of it. Ultimately weā€™re just fans, we donā€™t control what our teams do. Most of us have been fans for 20+ years, what are we supposed to do? Stop being fans because our owner signed some dickheads? IDK. ballmer doesnā€™t give a **** so why should clipper fans? It just feels slimey.

Back
Top Bottom