The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

They don’t play until Sunday :lol:. I’ll be at the game so I hope you’re right doe.
He’s probably right. I mean, because you know how historically dominant we’ve been in Sunday matinee games.

6245522B-A09B-4CBF-8762-6D35953145A2.gif

:wink:

The most frustrating thing about Ben Simmons is, he clearly has not worked on his game. Like at all.

It’s one thing, to be hurt, have mental issues etc etc. it’s a whole nother thing to not even try to improve your game.

That’s the most alarming thing. A guy in his mid 20s…does not want to get better at anything.
It’s year 7 and Ben doesn’t possess any semblance of an offensive move or a consistent jump shot…Quite sad for a #1 pick

Will be interesting tonight to see if Doc Rivers makes any adjustments against the Raptors.

Raptors shot lights out last game, not sure if they'll be able to do the same.

What's with all the home and homes this year?

OKC vs Clippers 2 games in a row

Raptors at Heat 2 games in a row

Sixers at Raptors 2 games in a row

The "Simmons just needs to defend & pass" & "Harden doesn't have to be the main guy anymore" takes from last trade deadline were bad then & seem worse now.

Asking two guys, who haven't shown a willingness to change, to change. Okay.
Tbf we've seen Harden change. 1st year in Brooklyn before the hammy and even the 2nd half of last year 🤷🏿‍♂️

Not his fault Embiid started the season being unserious

:lol: Way the world is reacting to everything NBA you wouldn't think we were only 5 games into a season. The pace of things past decade really messed us all up.
It will only get worse or the same for the current teams in trouble. That Celtic type streak last year ain’t happening.

Back
Top Bottom