The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I’m not worried about the Nuggets because these 4 games are exactly who they’ve been all year. When they do the things they need to do they win but they are too inconsistent from everyone not named Jokic to know what you will get each game. Murray looks like Steph in one game and then a Bum in the same game. Porter looks like he’s ready to storm da capitol again in one game but then looks like he voted for Sleepy Joseph in the same game. Mike Malone doesn’t make adjustments and is squandering the depth that makes the team special.

Fundamentally those guys (Murray, MPJ) aren't that good.

They are guys who got luck enough to play with Jokic.

at this point, we know what we are getting from the stars (kd, book, and jokic). nuggs role players cannot be outplayed by the suns. on paper, they are more talented and deeper, but they have to perform on the court. suns got it the last two games from unlikely sources. my biggest knock on murray is that he is too up and down. there is no consistency or middle with him

watch the league suspend jokic and fine the suns owner. obviously, that isn't a fair trade off.
something fishy if Silver decides to go that route :emoji_fish:

has playoff reggie not been getting minutes since he came to denver? isn't this the reason why you bring him in?

Last edited:
Relationship Goals :pimp:
IMG_6226.jpeg

If the Knicks go down 3-1 I will never be able comprehend

How awful the Cavs were
They will, and I won't either. I would have had Cavs in contention after the first 20 games of the season, I guess that's why they play 80 :lol:

Knicks won't win another game, they'll lose by more than 10 tomorrow

Hello, if you're in doubt, LAkers bandwagon is open. We need more hands in pockets. The more hands, the more pockets, the more titles.

The Suns are playing great at home but let's see if they can take this show on the road. I'm skeptical of their route to victory. Their plan of "We need Booker and KD to play 40+ minutes, combine for 70+ and shoot 60% from the field" doesn't seem sustainable.

Not trying to be a downer, Booker is playing at an MVP level and Denver has no one who could even attempt to slow him down. KD has really stepped it up and beat the Melo/TMac allegations.

It's going to be interesting to see how CP3 reintegrates into the offense when he comes back later in the series. Would be a bad look for CP3 to come back and then Phoenix's offense regresses.

Last edited:
If the Knicks go down 3-1 I will never be able comprehend

How awful the Cavs were
If I may;

Soft bigs & a star who shrinks in the moment. JB [their coach] has some learning to do as well.
They will, and I won't either. I would have had Cavs in contention after the first 20 games of the season, I guess that's why they play 80 :lol:

Knicks won't win another game, they'll lose by more than 10 tomorrow
We’ll see about that 10 point mark. I’m not sure who’s gonna win but with your blessing now I feel a bit more optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom