The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Lebby going off for JaMychal talking outta pocket. These dudes never learn. Respect the ones who paved the way :smh:

Show by 25+

#Witness

Funny thing is, because it was JaMychal Green, Bron didn’t even see it until Perk showed it to him :lol: I don’t think it will add that motivation but still a dumb move by a guy not even in the rotation

99% of the NT Devin Booker hate summarized...
Book.png
:lol: Took me back to when I was annoyed at the way a chick stood in the sun.

Last edited:
It’s crazy how wild cats talk behind keyboards these days.

Sad fatherless behavior.

Couldn’t be me b

Why don't you go help improve our country by quitting your cushy job teaching computer science to spoil brats and going to the inner cities and educating the fatherless kids

Embiid should’ve got out the way. Didn’t have the foot speed to keep up. Simmons would’ve made it a tougher shot.

I was there live and I have video evidence of calling exactly what Kawhi was going to do. Everyone in that section knew what Kawhi was going to do. It was right for Embiid to help, but it was Brown who should have said to stop him from going right to his sweet spot.

He’s hit that multiple times in the regular season that year

In a plot twist, I doubt you are telling someone they are engaging in “fatherless behavior” to their face >D

I haven’t said anything up here I wouldn’t say to anyone’s face.

Dude has already got me a warning from Meth before discussing schools. Not having this conversation with him.

It’s nothing but bait 😂
Why don't you go help improve our country by quitting your cushy job teaching computer science to spoil brats and going to the inner cities and educating the fatherless kids

LMAOOO point me towards the cushy suburb in Rocky Mount, Kinston NC, or Richmond VA😂.

Since you care so much about the kids, 1 is technically homeless and the other is on probation right now with an Armed Robbery charge? Does that make you feel better?

You’re my biggest fan up here 😂

Back
Top Bottom