The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

The reason I have a problem with Antidope is that he used to clown dudes for jumping on bandwagons and stayed loyal to the Spurs only to rise from the ashes and become a Dubs fan. No problem with being a fan of multiple teams but he would be uncool when he felt like dudes were hoping on a bandwagon.
blame it on the libs. rooting for sports in the most unamerican way

image0.jpg

I've been doing this since 2019 myself. Luckily I live in the tri state and have four teams within range. Can't imagine there's ever a year where the Knicks, Nets, Sixers, and Celtics all miss it. Can even throw the Wizards in there.

Agree that the stakes definitely change things. Especially with the fans. Almost everyone is paying attention to the game it's a very different feel to it from a fan perspective.

The Tri-State >

Even if Philly isn’t part of it they’re still within range to travel to. Very convenient, agreed.

But DC is pushing it :lol:

storm2006 storm2006 Just go to a Knicks game in the regular season. It’ll have better atmosphere than most of the teams in the playoffs do. :lol:

Yea I didn’t know what the hell antidope antidope was doing including those cities in his “Tri-State” post :lol:

This is like that time when Dope thought Toronto and the Bay Area were small markets/cities. :lol:

Nah I get what he was saying though. There's a lot of teams within driving distance.

I could easily make arrangements if I wanted to go to Boston or Philly on short notice.

Nah I get what he was saying though. There's a lot of teams within driving distance.

I could easily make arrangements if I wanted to go to Boston or Philly on short notice.

Yea I understood it too.

We’re all within a decent driving range in the Northeast. From DC to Boston.

Convenient enough to see a game if you wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom