The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

this makes sense.. but then again, they might as well roll the dice and take Brandon Miller and see if he can develop alongside LaMelo. Ingram is hella talented and still young, but not sure his contract is worth being just marginally better unless hornets are able to bring in another player

I think it would be smart to give Zion 1 more year so Ingram for Scoot should be a no brainer if I’m New Orleans

They could Probly even get #2 and 3 if they really wanted

I’m sorry but Zion’s personal life can’t be the tipping point.

I guess Zion’s personal life is the charade for them being fed up with unseriousness and their fractured relationship.

If Zion would have played 2/3 of his games instead of missing 2/3 of his games and this Moriah/BM story broke, it would be a non-issue. Hell, David Griffin would probably drive to him sex rehab :lol:

The Hornets are going to trade and get Zion and she’s gonna win the Executive of the Year award

Zion really must not know what the hell he’s doing (or is into some real weird ****) if she thinks releasing their sex tapes is going too be bad that for him.

I guess Zion’s personal life is the charade for them being fed up with unseriousness and their fractured relationship.

If Zion would have played 2/3 of his games instead of missing 2/3 of his games and this Moriah/BM story broke, it would be a non-issue. Hell, David Griffin would probably drive to him sex rehab :lol:

Yea I have no problem with that.

If you want to leak that you’ve made him available because he never wanted to be there, lacks professionalism, is consistently out of shape, etc, etc…

That’s fine. That’s fair game.

His personal life tho? Na. You can’t put that out there as a reason.

Zion really must not know what the hell he’s doing (or is into some real weird ****) if she thinks releasing their sex tapes is going too be bad that for him.
The NBA cannot have one of their young stars in sex tapes with a hizzo in doggystyle, eating donuts with empty Popeyes chicken boxes on the floor.

Mitch Kupchak drafted Ingram in 2016 so it would make sense that he wants him back now.

I wonder if the Hornets are truly looking to trade the pick, or if they prefer to use the pick and have a low cost player with high upside. Since MJ still gonna be involved with the draft, need him to make an executive call and take Miller :smile:

There are ways to handle this Zion.

She has crossed way too many lines. (This might be the biggest one yet)

1687214051714.png

Yes
He’s dumb
And Rich
Bad Combination
You giving him more credit than he deserves

Getting her a condo is one thing but keeping her? Nah famb :lol: He’s gotta give her a lump sum, make her sign an NDA and if he can swing it, get a protective order then move. The fact that he hasn’t done the first two things yet is mind bottling. The man is not playing any type of offense or defense. Horrible damage control :smh:

But if the same folks that allowed him to get into this mess are the ones advising him on how to handle the fallout then it makes sense

Back
Top Bottom