The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

not a lawyer, but i assume unless the parents or the girl reports this to authorities?
giddey could be in some big trouble

Big trouble for what? Who’s accusing him? What are these rumors based on?

This just seems like fake internet ****.

Isn’t Giddey like 20, 21 himself? :lol:

He turned 21 last month. There’s no dates to those photos but unless they were taken in the last few weeks he was 19-20 in them.

If the girl in question was in fact 16 it’s still a bit weird. Not a crime but weird.

i basically just typed it out :lol:
like i said, if her parents or she goes to the authorities and reported that there was an inappropriate relationship. right now, it's just internet rumors. but who knows how this plays out and if the parents knew

Anyone else in here do races? It was my first and only a 5K but my legs are absolutely cooked. I was banned from League Pass to start the season but my girl and I are undefeated and mathematically can’t lose Thanksgiving Week.

Let me get them LP discount code links over the next few days. I think I earned the right to watch Magic vs Cavaliers on a Tuesday if I want to :lol:

Y’all told me the Trailblazers didn’t need Tyler Hero!

Funny how it’s working out with the “crowded backcourt” with Simons being hurt, n Scoot being hurt/developing slower than expected

That’s why I’m always a fan of acquiring as much talent as possible when you in a rebuild and let it sort itself out….Im on record that none of those dudes might ever be as good as Herro, we’ll see how it goes in Portland

Anyone else in here do races? It was my first and only a 5K but my legs are absolutely cooked.
I try to get in one or two charity 5Ks a year. I’m not much of a runner, but I think those kind of events are fun. I don’t push myself too hard as far as the actual run goes, especially over the last few years. If I run the whole way (as opposed to walking for stretches) yeah, I’m wrecked afterwards. :lol:

Funny how it’s working out with the “crowded backcourt” with Simons being hurt, n Scoot being hurt/developing slower than expected

That’s why I’m always a fan of acquiring as much talent as possible when you in a rebuild and let it sort itself out….Im on record that none of those dudes might ever be as good as Herro, we’ll see how it goes in Portland

It was really just about everyone not wanting the C U L T U R E to get another big fish after a playoff run where all the talking heads basically called every front office inept nonstop for not being able to replicate our success with undrafted players.

Folks were really saying getting Ayton was better and more worthwhile :rofl:

Last November did a Spartan race up in Fresno

Sat out the annual work turkey trot this year tho

Attachments

• BBF8C0D0-5993-47E2-B709-573E1E4F4072.jpeg
    BBF8C0D0-5993-47E2-B709-573E1E4F4072.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 462

Man didn’t say oops or stop. Had the same bravado when Shaq snapped about the refs in that after game interview.
Worse type of _'s in the gym :lol:

More proof that Paul was being honest at his Jersey retirement when he said he never hired a trainer, him and his boy from back home just messed around with working out/conditioning. No wonder he always looked heavy.

Awful form btw.

Anyone else in here do races? It was my first and only a 5K but my legs are absolutely cooked. I was banned from League Pass to start the season but my girl and I are undefeated and mathematically can’t lose Thanksgiving Week.

Let me get them LP discount code links over the next few days. I think I earned the right to watch Magic vs Cavaliers on a Tuesday if I want to :lol:
Haven’t done so this year but my plan is to start up back up in January. antidope antidope does runs as well

Is it also fair to take a look at Chauncy Billips as a coach? I feel like has has been a disappointment from day 1.

Back
Top Bottom