The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Anyone else in here do races? It was my first and only a 5K but my legs are absolutely cooked. I was banned from League Pass to start the season but my girl and I are undefeated and mathematically can’t lose Thanksgiving Week.

Let me get them LP discount code links over the next few days. I think I earned the right to watch Magic vs Cavaliers on a Tuesday if I want to :lol:

The best part about the race is the guilt free FEAST that you've earned. I went to a Palestinian restaurant and ordered the whole nine yards. Fattah, Shawarma, Fettoush, cheese pies and topped it all off with Baklawa and mint tea.

Now I know how Olympians feel when they get their first meal after they're done. It's not completely the same but I get it. :lol:

Funny how it’s working out with the “crowded backcourt” with Simons being hurt, n Scoot being hurt/developing slower than expected

That’s why I’m always a fan of acquiring as much talent as possible when you in a rebuild and let it sort itself out….Im on record that none of those dudes might ever be as good as Herro, we’ll see how it goes in Portland

Scoot wore that goofy a*** draft day outfit and I knew buddy was liable to flop. I had hope but I was like bruh wilding :lol: :lol:

I was like he better show out or…… :lol: :lol:

You guys keep saying “just talk to the girl for 5 mins, you’ll figure out their age”. Fair enough.

Talk to Josh Giddy for 5 mins and try to figure out his age (if you never knew he was a basketball player). He just turned 21.

A 20 year old can definitely get fooled into a 16 year old, some don’t mature as fast.

But anyways, you’d definitely find out eventually if you dated. So it’s still on him.

You guys keep saying “just talk to the girl for 5 mins, you’ll figure out their age”. Fair enough.

Talk to Josh Giddy for 5 mins and try to figure out his age if you never knew he was a basketball player. He just turned 21.
Yeah I feel like folks are acting like he’s 30. He’s been the age of a college kid since we’ve known him.

**** he was playing pro ball in Australia when he was a high schooler.

Again though, if he’s knowingly just going after high school girls that’s some weirdo stuff and deserves to be punished.

But like when folks brought up that Kent St tweet, did none of y’all ever have sex with a freshman when you were in college :lol:

Again though, if he’s knowingly just going after high school girls that’s some weirdo stuff and deserves to be punished.

But like when folks brought up that Kent St tweet, did none of y’all ever have sex with a freshman when you were in college :lol:

Of course. That goes without saying. If he’s preying on them then that will DEFINITELY come out.

But in college EVERYONE is ******* each other. 18-22. Easy.

Someone on here thought giddey was 19 and got mad when they found out he was 21 lol. 21 is young as hell and immature. His mentality could be on the same level as the 16 yo. But again I don’t know enough details and I don’t fw okc so if he goes down iiwii

Haha I did the exact same one in Toronto last month.

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 2.04.16 PM.png

Dope.

But what’s up with Toronto Raptors championship ring as a Sixers fan moheezy?

👀

You broke Joel’s heart
1700771268981.png

Nah. Was never a big runner. Used to just hoop for cardio. Would wear ultra boosts if I did run though.

Have become more of a Pelotoner.

Waiting for these kids to get a little older so I can get some more time to myself and can get back into swimming.

I am a Peletoner too (with small kids and a torn meniscus). I really like the strength programs they have and I use the bike on my cardio days.

Back
Top Bottom