The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

can I get Nic Claxton and Cam Johnson for a package centered around Giddey and all the picks? Ingrahm?

Even if true, this doesn't say when it was. If that was the thinking say going into last season after Harden took that paycut, the season and playoffs play out the way they did and Harden perfoms that sorry to end the season and the people who write Morey's checks were like nah, we good on maxing out THAT dude; then what can Morey do?

Also, Harden needs to read a room, he's not getting maxed by anyone unless it's overseas at this point.

Agreed. Allegedly Gloria Allred is involved though so it'll probably just be some large settlement, whether public or not, to make the issue disappear. Giddey and Bridges can be on the same intramurals team, assuming their respective gangs the Aryans and the Brothas allow it.

Even if true, this doesn't say when it was. If that was the thinking say going into last season after Harden took that paycut, the season and playoffs play out the way they did and Harden perfoms that sorry to end the season and the people who write Morey's checks were like nah, we good on maxing out THAT dude; then what can Morey do?

Also, Harden needs to read a room, he's not getting maxed by anyone unless it's overseas at this point.
Capture.PNG

Julius keeps producing despite his fanbase's hate for him. :lol: :pimp:

It's a weird relationship :lol:

Until that player of the week post, I was thinking that Randle was having an awful year and the Knicks were winning despite his play.

Until that player of the week post, I was thinking that Randle was having an awful year and the Knicks were winning despite his play.

First couple weeks were awful but over the last 11 games, he's at 23-10-6 on 48% from the field

He had a great week. He was shooting above 53%.

But on nba.com, they got him with 40% FG for the season so far. It's been a rough road so far but hopefully, he's on the right path.

Back
Top Bottom