The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Kinda dumb to have the teams wear their special jerseys throughout the IST, then they go back to their regular jerseys in Vegas.

TJ hustle is unmatched

He was doing the same for the sixers here he is still YEARS later doing the same thing being a pest and getting to his favorite middy spot

Vegas is also a fake sports city but yeah.

"The sights of Las Vegas". Places to gamble and get smacked. Good job NBA.

Yeah this stinks...but the NBA is probably monitoring every reaction from their players, coaches, and media to make sure they keep selling this thing and don't say anything negative. I wonder what player is gonna be "celebrating" the trophy like MJ to please the NBA :lol:

Almost impossible for fans of every team besides Lakers/Clippers/Suns to book a flight, hotel, take time off work, get tickets, etc. in 36 hours.

If you're not already in Vegas, you're likely not going.
Kings too. Lots of flights on Southwest from SAC to Vegas.

I think in the future they gotta ship in both teams fans.
There should be fan sections.

maybe thats another incentive, the final four teams fans get some kind of reduced air fair or something, to encourage fans to travel.

For as bad as the atmosphere is now, it's gonna be lit when the Lakers tip off. :lol:
Truth. Vegas may not have its own team, but I’m not sure it can be regarded as a neutral site for NBA purposes either. LOL

It was a bad start time for this game that’s why the crowd is dead…Locals still got stuff to do and tourists just waking up/starting their day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom