The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Team might not even be here passed this season, voting has already begun. There's strong anti-arena propaganda out there. Even though it will be built with no new taxes (extension of a currently in place penny tax). Everybody is on that derp derp I'm not a billionaire pay for it yourself.

I agree with this website.

Why should the taxpayers pay for the arena? Make the billionaires cough up more $$$.

This is like an erotic novel for elpablo21 elpablo21
7wcvf1 (1).jpg

I dont even know where/how to vote, and assuming I have to go to place (like a church or polling office), I am definitely not going to do so but reserve the right to ***** about the result.

Mook on his best behavior now he’s that he back home. Son most prolly tired of moving around after all these years.

Does he even get pt?

i dont give a **** what anyone says

but being able to watch this dude ball for my team night in and night out is amazing

i get it he comes up short in the playoffs but he really makes basketball fun for me and obv i would love if he got over that hump. EYE dont really watch other teams unless sixers play them

being able to sit with my pops and watch embiid and him talk about when he grew up with the old sixers goats just is an amazing time and how embiid reminds him of some of them

im glad i get to witness this greatness. im 32 so i was somewhat young during those AI days although i do remember them - having embiid for these past 8 years although painful been very fun as a fan

NY hasn’t allowed anyone to wear #7 since & despite the narrative ownership does get along well w/ former players.

I could see 7 in the rafters at MSG sooner than later.

Yall got beef with everybody on twitter lmao

Where tf did Sengun vs Chet come from
Speaking of, I just saw that both Chet and sengun are 21

Kinda threw me off since this is senguns third season already lol

I’m sure most if not all would say Chet got the edge … but this will be a good one to monitor for years to come. Both are top tier fun bigs

First round out. Unfortunately for Ant.
If they really can’t keep towns, are they going to lose him for picks and bit players or can they actually get a playoff piece

With their hot start, they probably hold off trading him until after the season

Back
Top Bottom