The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

EYE think the current rules are fine. You're allowed to guard; watch a Knicks or Cavs or Wolves game.

Great players are going to do great things. It's good for the league & should be praised, not start a discussion on what's wrong with the sport.

I don't think it's enough against the Jays.

Would shop Morris, Covington and the picks hard for a forward upgrade.

Sixers fan relying on Tobias Harris, old *** Batum, and Kelly ****ing Oubre to be the supporting cast for a long playoff run? Lets not even mention how Embiid typically plays in the playoffs. Them dudes are a second round exit. :lol:

Sixers fan relying on Tobias Harris, old *** Batum, and Kelly ****ing Oubre to be the supporting cast for a long playoff run? Lets not even mention how Embiid typically plays in the playoffs. Them dudes are a second round exit. :lol:
fam you post more about the sixers than us fans do

every time sixers mentioned you gotta give your .2 :lol:

you deff have more post about sixers than my guy mrswagtastic mrswagtastic

It honestly kind of doesn’t make sense how good they’ve looked. Like you say, on paper they aren’t as talented as a lot of the other east teams

Nurse must be nursing. Also maxey went from 33 to 37 mpg lol. His efficiency isn’t quite holding up with the increased responsibility but still apparently adequate

Get them one more piece

Considering our coach isn’t Doc Rivers I like our chances

It honestly kind of doesn’t make sense how good they’ve looked. Like you say, on paper they aren’t as talented as a lot of the other east teams

Nurse must be nursing. Also maxey went from 33 to 37 mpg lol. His efficiency isn’t quite holding up with the increased responsibility but still apparently adequate

Get them one more piece

Feel like those mins are getting to him a bit tbh

His 3 aint been the same since start of season

He also struggled a bit in games embiid missed

They need a 3 ball shooter that wont hesitate

EYE think the current rules are fine. You're allowed to guard; watch a Knicks or Cavs or Wolves game.

Great players are going to do great things. It's good for the league & should be praised, not start a discussion on what's wrong with the sport.
Dillon brooks doesn’t have an issue defending either. Kawhi too

Feel like those mins are getting to him a bit tbh

His 3 aint been the same since start of season

He also struggled a bit in games embiid missed

They need a 3 ball shooter that wont hesitate

He had a similar slump around this same time last year too

Yup i seent it. I hope something good comes y’all way

At some point we have to assume the two orbits in MIL will eventually merge into one

No doubt i cant lie Mil deff scares me still even with doc for the reasons you said Freak/lillard they can and will go off at anytime during a game let a lone a 5-7 game series. They can easily both win 1 on their own

I keep seeing small things happening like lowry off the buy market and us bringing d green back :sick::frown:

I really cant think of what nurse got in mind is he gonna go big Or just find that one role player

The team is deff playing above my expectations half way thru the season no doubt

Just missing a piece though that i cant put my finger quite on

Im looking at a secondary playmaker and a 3pt shooter that wont hesitate

Good barometer v a bottom feeder w/o their leader

Gotta get McBride on the floor for ~20+ mpg somehow too.

End of the szn may as well be a brand new team w/ Mitch and Julius back in the fold. 50 wins iffy but just make it top 6 and we can breathe a little easier.

fam you post more about the sixers than us fans do

every time sixers mentioned you gotta give your .2 :lol:

you deff have more post about sixers than my guy mrswagtastic mrswagtastic

No **** im talking about the Sixers alot. From Embiid beating Joker, to his 70 point, to him ducking smoke all in the last couple weeks. Yes, we ALL are talking about the Sixers alot. :lol:

I agree.

But maybe there could be a small tweak or 2 that could make the games a little better.

*Including re educating the refs*

No **** im talking about the Sixers alot. From Embiid beating Joker, to his 70 point, to him ducking smoke all in the last couple weeks. Yes, we ALL are talking about the Sixers alot. :lol:
tenor-4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom