The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

for my soccer fans - this should be a god one tomorrow

I would like to hear about how it made him a better player.

But the questions will probably be so dumb they’ll just ask him about his favorite team.

“Oh so you’re a Real Madrid fan! Explain that!

Just corny. Half the world are like Real Madrid fans, it’s like being a Laker fan, it’s not special.

1706558378163.png

Huh..

You put me on “the list” when I said it wasn’t happening.
I stand by my takes. That was the best trade the Sixers were gonna get. Now they will have to trade him for less.

Them trading half that offer away voids the above obviously.

I said this in the Knicks thread a few weeks ago.

The OG trade was so important not only because we became a much better team..

But because we kept OG out of Philadelphia.

Had Philly been able to pull it off. They’d be really scary.

antidope antidope Embiid still going to the Knicks? You guaranteed it.

Now half of that trade package is in Toronto..

🤔
nah he was just out here believing fake rumors from bum sixers reporters

but also making fake trade scenarios a few times in here to get embiid over to knicks lol

I made a fake Barrett & Randle for Joel Embiid trade yesterday. It's the best solution for both teams.

I wouldn't want Joel Embiid on my team if he's gonna be my "best player". But his value will never be higher and this iteration of the Sixers is cooked. It's best to trade him.
he moved so many goalpost its hard to keep up

Sixers were supposed to be COOKED before season even started but now he back to the 2nd round saying because they are actually competing

i really **** with anti to id 100% buy him a beer or whatever he wanted if we was to ever link.. im just bsing and passing time at the office

I said this in the Knicks thread a few weeks ago.

The OG trade was so important not only because we became a much better team..

But because we kept OG out of Philadelphia.

Had Philly been able to pull it off. They’d be really scary.
Tbh I don’t think OG or even Siakam rocked with Nurse like that to the point of wanting to play under him again. Maybe money would talk but I really didn’t see them going to Philly if given the choice.

Tbh I don’t think OG or even Siakam rocked with Nurse like that to the point of wanting to play under him again. Maybe money would talk but I really didn’t see them going to Philly if given the choice.
i believe you are correct

pretty sure i read an article stating that exactly - They didnt want to play for Nurse again

Maybe.

But OG going to Philly was just as long as rumor as him being traded to the Knicks was.

That was a solid rumor that lasted for a year plus.

OH! I thought people were just crying for no reason. But what do I know. He scored 30 points on November 23rd so its all good.

The fix to this should have been done is 2013. Not making a 65 games played rule or a fine. At this point the barn door is open and the horse has run 6 furlongs. It’s too far gone.

Fixing it would be giving the fans a refund for being within the 45 minute rule and putting him on the injured list.

But this will continue to happen and the peeps around here and fans alike will continue to excuse it. And the ticket paying public will suffer.

Maybe.

But OG going to Philly was just as long as rumor as him being traded to the Knicks was.

That was a solid rumor that lasted for a year plus.
It was definitely rumoured. But being from Toronto and knowing some people around the team I definitely would have been surprised if that's where they signed. Apparently Nurse burned a lot of bridges here.

nah he was just out here believing fake rumors from bum sixers reporters

but also making fake trade scenarios a few times in here to get embiid over to knicks lol

he moved so many goalpost its hard to keep up

Sixers were supposed to be COOKED before season even started but now he back to the 2nd round saying because they are actually competing

i really **** with anti to id 100% buy him a beer or whatever he wanted if we was to ever link.. im just bsing and passing time at the office
I made that trade up before I saw any tweets though.

The team IS cooked. They are losing in the second round. Its been written as its been written every year prior. They have no hope of ascending hire with Embiid as the best player. He is a fraud.

I'll be in Philly to cheer for the away team during the playoffs again, will keep you posted.

It was definitely rumoured. But being from Toronto and knowing some people around the team I definitely would have been surprised if that's where they signed. Apparently Nurse burned a lot of bridges here.

I believe you.

But I swear there were Philly fans in here asking for OG in like November.

By that point I had assumed the Knicks weren’t even in it anymore.

His jersey is absolutely getting retired in OKC.
maybe when he retires and some time passes, but they hate him here, like on some LeBron when he left Cleveland the first time stuff. KD has mentioned it in interviews before, he wanted to maintain a relationship with the city like through his philanthropy and everything that made him so revered when he was here on top of his basketball, and everyone was like **** you from the fans, to arena and organization staff. He has even complimented OKC recently and some people like me, who don't hate him, thought that was an olive branch for a potential reunion tour or something but nope. .

Like Carmelo is mad the Nuggets gave Jokic his number, imagine you're KD and all he did for OKC on and off the floor and they give your number to this *****, an undrafted 2 way dude

1706560150348.png

1706560150701.png

Back
Top Bottom