The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

If rigging the NBA lottery is real, Silver shouldn’t let another talented pick go to the west. It’s ridiculous. Everybody is over there. Jokic, Zion, Luka, Wemby, and all the OG’s and more.

Kira Lewis, woof.

Knecht is bbq chicken on defense, but he can pass. Shooting hasn't really showed itself yet.

Jj referencing lowering that Freelance frequency % as being one of the main goals of the offense. Not mad at that.

Edey or Knecht for ROY. Been impressed with Reed Sheppard. Looks like a 50/40/90 guy at some point in his career

Edey or Knecht for ROY. Been impressed with Reed Sheppard. Looks like a 50/40/90 guy at some point in his career

Think I would’ve took Sheppard first overall :rofl:

I think Edey, Dillingham and Knecht have the best shots to win ROY. Especially Edey because I think Memphis wins 55 games and he might start.

Last point on Brunson: He didn't take a pay cut. He accepted a max contract extension offer.

He likely could have signed for 5/$270M next summer, but it's not a guarantee as of today.
You're my dog, can't roll with this one.

R33D
IMG-4471.jpg

Bronny gotta look to score when has the opportunity. He’s too passive currently

Reed Shepherd has more wiggle than I thought 😎

Back
Top Bottom