The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Philly fans been turned on Jo lol I’m just saying he needs to humble himself and stop tryna do everything on offense. Like @D StaXX said, he ball stops too much. Guys get froze out on offense

He’s not gonna win mvp, let that **** go and just play DPOY defense and move the ball on offense

Humble himself? I think it’s very clearly the “pecking order” that Doc out in place.

Remember when Doc yelled at Embiid for not trying to score and Embiid replied by saying he needs to get his teammates going?

Doc knows how to coach undermanned teams but for some reason when the star is there, his strategy is to give it to the star in his most optimal spot and let things happen.

Humble himself? I think it’s very clearly the “pecking order” that Doc out in place.

Remember when Doc yelled at Embiid for not trying to score and Embiid replied by saying he needs to get his teammates going?

Doc knows how to coach undermanned teams but for some reason when the star is there, his strategy is to give it to the star in his most optimal spot and let things happen.
Yea. Jo needs to understand himself the best version of himself is one that doesn’t have 35% usage and plays DPOY defense (see last Thursday)

I agree Glenn is an idiot at times but it should be noted how better the others look when the offense isn’t “let Joel cook”. Jo can get his whenever BUT when he’s getting his in the flow of the game ( ball movement, quick PnR, 3 man action), the others get good looks to keep them in rhythm. Too many times Tobias be in a groove early on and has 0 attempts in the 4th best Jo doesn’t pass

9ADF9E35-8AE5-485A-80E4-235A0C92FEA2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom