The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Dillon is hilarious :lol:

1) Took some pressure off Ja with all the news circulating around him
2) He knows their TV schedule coming up and saying whatever he wants because its going to gain traction :lol:

Just keep locking up the other teams best player and having less than 10 FGA's. You're good with me homie
nice to see you back from homer camp all fit and ****

Why did the Nets feel like they had to trade KD? Should have waited til the summer if the best they could do is Bridges

Booker might be the most talented teammate KD has ever played with
I'm no Steph stan but he might be the goat at creating space for other players to get off. You have to keep a man on steph at all times since his range is unlimited.

What did you think they were going to be, once Cam Thomas cooled off the decline would be evident.
Thought they’d play something close to .500 ball. Have a lot of good defenders and solid players. Their defense has been pathetic.

I know Portland ain't that good, but I like the way we've been playing since Snyder took control. Better rotations. I should have scooped a cheap ticket, the city been super active tonight.

Thought they’d play something close to .500 ball. Have a lot of good defenders and solid players. Their defense has been pathetic.
Watching the Clippers this season has made me develop a new appreciation for how much more goes into a team becoming good defensively than just having guys who are capable of (theoretically, at least) playing good individual defense. Schemes, preparation and flat out effort to get it done on that end every night are all really important.

Kd going to have his Jersey retired for 4 different franchises. That must be a record?

Sheesh, only other active player aside from Bron. That record is safe for a minute.
Whenever he crosses 40k next season it'll be in another stratosphere. That record is gonna be up there with the assist record, Gretzky's points, Rice's yards, Biles' golds, Phelps's medals, Cal Ripkens ironman streak and Joe Dimaggio's streak :lol:

**** is never getting broken in our lifetime if ever.

So glad the hawks incorporated takeoff into their playlist. He loved these damn birds, came to hella games with and without quavo.

Sheesh, only other active player aside from Bron. That record is safe for a minute.

One of the craziest parts of that is when KD reached 25K back in November 2022 they said he had missed 256 games. I know he has missed more since then then but realistically, say he missed 1/2 of of that, he’d be past Shaq. Probably would be knocking on Jordan’s door in 2 years.

Either way, best scorer I have ever seen. I know Lebby has been “successful” at all his stops but the way KD seamlessly fits into any team he steps on is a sight to see.

Back
Top Bottom