The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

They're gonna need to do something before Ja returns in mid-December before they fall in too deep of a hole to climb out of.
I don’t understand how Jaren isn’t a bigger part of the approach.

9 shots in 36 minutes in the opener. 12 & 13 shots the last 2. Marcus Smart had more shots against the nuggets, Zaire had more than him tonight.

What is Jenkins is sitting over there doing :lol: Not calling any plays for Jaren, not imploring the guards to look for him.

It’s been exclusively the Desmond Bane show and he’s not that guy. They need to be more intentional about utilizing the “unicorn.” Establish the pecking order

His usage is lower than it was his rookie season

I don’t understand how Jaren isn’t a bigger part of the approach.

9 shots in 36 minutes in the opener. 12 & 13 shots the last 2.

What is Jenkins is sitting over there doing :lol: Not calling any plays for Jaren, not imploring the guards to look for him.

It’s been exclusively the Desmond Bane show and he’s not that guy. They need to be more intentional about utilizing the “unicorn.”

His usage is lower than it was his rookie season
It’s only for so long fake unicorns can pretend

Somewhere along these chaotic lines Detroit has been on MY list of supporting role organizations to root for. Actually the only team in the East far enough in tiers that I have no grudges against.

They’ve done some decent business w/ the Knicks recently too gifting D🥀 solace in a new thriving city.

And they’ve built a very good exciting core starting w/ Cade. They’re gonna be nice soon enough.

Had to add Indy, tho hesitantly, to the watchlist. I won’t support nor root against their good fortunes. Just see to it that Obi’s maxes out his potential.

Y'all girl just retired. She'll be unemployed on Monday.

Any of these reporters waiting for an opening, I'd be calling my agent TONIGHT.

Back
Top Bottom