The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Lavine actually had a terrible game low key. Turnovers that kept them out the game and missed shots that were effectively turnovers. Bro was just chasing 50

The way too early to call it take is that the pistons made out like bandits at their draft slot

Looking at the guys who went after him, Ausar is a good fit with their other young guys and isn’t too redundant if these guys are actually going to become winners

I’ll say it again though: Ivey taking a backseat to Ausar and now hayes is something to watch

Raptors would have been crapped out if they took Suggs. I may finally have to let that hope go for him smh

Kuminga and giddey showing things but I think barnes has the upper hand on them so far

The way too early to call it take is that the pistons made out like bandits at their draft slot

Looking at the guys who went after him, Ausar is a good fit with their other young guys and isn’t too redundant if these guys are actually going to become winners

I’ll say it again though: Ivey taking a backseat to Ausar and now hayes is something to watch
Ivey isn’t that good yet…he’s fast and that’s it, plus needs the ball in his hands but Cade got that on lock

Yeah I get that but hayes is closing games instead of him— that’s not something I’d expected
That’s an experience thing, you know how that goes …And Hayes sucks but he should know how to play off the ball better and do some of the lil things at the end of games at this point

If his role continues, I wish the Magic would throw Suggs and a non lotto 1st at the Pistons for Ivey at the deadline

That’s an experience thing, you know how that goes …And Hayes sucks but he should know how to play off the ball better and do some of the lil things at the end of games at this point
Idk man, I get it now but long term if Ivey can’t close games over hayes that’s not a good look

Hayes and Ivey should both come off the bench.
PG: Cade
SG: Ausar Thompson
SF: Bogdanovich
PF: Stewart
C: Duren

Cade main ball handler, Ausar good secondary ball handler.
This was the reported starting lineup before Bojan got hurt.

i was about to say :lol:

Neither one of them dudes should be starting or finishing.

Detroit will really have something when Bogdanovic returns.

Forgot about Bojan, he's out for a month it looks like-- here's to hoping he gets right cuz they might be cooking with grease

Back
Top Bottom