The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Thank you these cats in here don't like Luka or don't know basketball. If Shai and Ant were near Luka level the Mavs wouldn't be playing right now because both teams have a better supporting cast than Luka
Luka been in the league for 3 more years than Ant and without Kyrie they’d probably be getting swept. Kyrie is clearly the x-factor since KAT has been trash. One team has both “stars” showing up the other does not.

Yeah. I’m starting to feel a little uneasy about being on the anti-Rudy side because of this.
It’s just gross. NBA is an offense league where playing defense is harder than ever. I remember Gasol cooking Perk. In fact I remember Bosh cooking him too. Gil was more allergic to defense than he was guns

should go under on screen if you’re guarding luka. he’s got a slow wind up and you’re taking away his passing and his ability to get into the key and wreak havoc with a mid range shot or pass. People out here expecting steph like percentages from him. Hes better at step backs than he is at a three behind a screen anyways.

Back
Top Bottom