The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Good to see the West competitive. Aside from spurs and rox, the standings are changing every day

I don’t understand how people are so quick to write off rookies :smh:

A8B20F5F-370D-460E-83BF-2224041EB0AF.jpeg

actually I have a task for you NY members if you can give me 10 reasons. Just 10 if he will be a hall a fame player. ……….. **** it 5. Give me 5 reason deserves to be a hall of fame. Cause I can tell you right now! Right Now ( (Shannon Sharpe Voice) he ain’t it! That man Soft !!!!!!!

actually I have a task for you NT members if you can give me 10 reasons. Just 10 if he will be a hall a fame player. ……….. **** it 5. Give me 5 reason deserves to be a hall of fame. Cause I can tell you right now! Right Now ( (Shannon Sharpe Voice) he ain’t it! That man Soft !!!!!!!

Imma need Julius to have another strong game and W against CLT tonite. Melo still out iirc. Grimes & Deuce need to hold Rozier down as well. Just as important matter fact.

Keep that stock rising Dubious 🙏

Back to .500 too.

And of course the Lakers get boston the day after boston plays the Clippers :lol: :smh:

This narrative needs to be put in the OP and title because it comes up like every three games and it IS real. I don’t know the reasoning behind it but is for sure a thing and everyone notices it :lol:

Dubs, Clippers and Lakers is a pretty tough 3 games in 4 nights.

Got ‘em going at least 2-1 doe >D :nerd:

Seriously tho..never saw anybody say anything when every visiting team would get the Lakers on the first leg and then the clappers. You never saw any Laker fans poo pooing about it either. Built different 🍑

Back
Top Bottom