The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

NBA should make the dunk contest like the Royal Rumble. Have 4 additional "surprise" entrants that get announced just before their 1st attempt.

And 1 of those surprise entrants should be Ant.

One of the reasons why he deserved to be in the ASG to begin with. Jim Petersen been beating on that drum for a while. 25% of these guys selected only play 65-70% of games. Ant ALWAYS plays.

I'm ballparking the figures, so chill...y'all know what I mean.
agree. Zion, Jaren Jackson, PG13 didnt play enough to be selected IMO. theres probably others, those are just the ones i know off the top of my head that missed a lot of games

LeBron had to win multiple MVPs, break the all time scoring record, and win 4 rings before being considered by a lot to be the goat.

Probably a strong overlap between those who would suggest lebron is the GOAT and those who would say THAT dumb sh

It just feels like a weird fit assets-wise on both sides, honestly.

If I’m the Lakers, I probably don’t want to flip for Kyrie straight up.

But it also feels like the Mavs probably aren’t looking to dump more assets into a deal to facilitate Kyrie landing in LA - even if it means getting AD back given his availability is as big (bigger? Albeit less volatile) an issue than Kyrie’s. Nevermind AD’s apparent decline in play which is the only reason LA might even entertain this to begin with.

Feels like the Mavs would be better served taking the spare parts and picks than dumping more into the investment for AD.

No, but he’s not the first guy that’s floated it. He’s just the first guy that’s called out AD by name.
The whole point of LA wanting KY is pairing him with Bron and Davis. The minute it becomes a conversation about trading one of them for Ky, the talk dies imo.

Only way it happens is if Bron and Davis are sick of one another but I don't really see it (rn)

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This has got to be an inside joke or something

titanic_1997_movie_3d_model_by_sebastianmerman_dc8wz7z-pre.jpg

They seriously should just drop the dunk contest. They struggle just to get competitors now.

Understated, but LeBron bluffing on the dunk also contest led to its demise.

When the dunk contest became soley for “lesser” players, up and coming stars…instead of established ones…and the cool/established NBA players watched from the sides, or stop attending is another component of the downfall of the dunk contest.

Draymond needs to be up there with the stars of Creed, instead of with Reggie and Kevin after the way he punched Poole.

Back
Top Bottom