The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Mike Brown had a great year but I had some questions about yesterday:

Why not match up Mitchell’s minutes with Curry? Davis did an ok job in game 6 but he was getting TORCHED all game yesterday. Should’ve let Davion harass him all game long.

Why not use Lyles/Murray front court more often? Sabonis was getting killed by Looney anyway. I’d rather go down with the pairing that gives me a chance to win.

I know Steph gets the argument for best PG ever, but I mean is he even a real PG? More a combo guard if anything. Semantics I guess though.

Also the same points people are using for the Lakers winning will be the same points they used when they lose. :lol:

I know Steph gets the argument for best PG ever, but I mean is he even a real PG? More a combo guard if anything. Semantics I guess though.

Also the same points people are using for the Lakers winning will be the same points they used when they lose. :lol:
I think he showed yesterday that he can still be on ball and dominate… he’s done this many times before

There's a whole season missing in there :lol:

:lol:
Who said i was backing kawhi?

I see embiid. I inserted myself into the convo - embiid been pretty damn healthy. Id say he missed more time recent years due to covid protocols. He may be hurt but he still plays through the injuries 80% of the time

EYE dont care bout kawhi. I posted his stats just to prove embiid played more and shouldn't be compared to him

Between AD/Embiid the last 3 years they cant be compared. One is Street Clothes and one is not. Simple

Last edited:
Guess the underrating of Magic's legacy has begun...

Folks are really letting prisoner of the moment syndrome minimize what he accomplished in 13 seasons

9 finals appearences in 13 seasons, 5 rings, 3x MVP and FMVP's, 12x AS's,9x All-NBA 1st team, 4x assist leader,0x missing the playoffs

His resume is legit unmatchable with any PG

And he retired prematurely. Magic retired at 31 years old

Steph #2

E40’s music is trash
i disagree with just about everything you type on here, but beginning to find some common ground

shakeee.jpg

Warriors/Lakers will be another close series. Lakers always plays well against the W's.

Still have the W's winning though. After yesterday, I expect Steph and the W's to be ready to take care of business.

The guy who played 266 more career games is street clothes and the other isn't. I'm clocking out for the rest of the day :lol:

You doing the whole career. Yes

EYE am clearly and i made it pretty obvious i was talking bout past 3 years

His nickname clearly came recently dont act dumb

And he retired prematurely. Magic retired at 31 years old

Steph #2
Was also All-Time great right out of the gate, didn't take him a few years to find his footing in the league.

Can't see any PG ever matching his career, even Steph.

Calling him the best shooter or arguing that he's the best scorer ever, that's more than fair with me.

Just can't get behind folks calling him the best PG though when Magic exists and did more at the position in less time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom