The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Yeah the optics are nasty.

If he was a rookie then cool but Fox is established star player in the same conference and Steve literally just lit your beam and booked your summer trip on expedia.

money isn’t trippin about optics. yall wildin.

getting signed to endorse the shoes of arguably the best pg of your generation looks bad? that’s an honor. yall must want this man hoopin in AR15’s

i’m in a group chat mixed with kings and warriors fans and this is definitely the sentiment. kings need a third alongside fox and domas. keegan could be, but he isn’t ready yet and it’s an unrealistic ask for a second year player. monk is a great sixth man, but the combo of huerter/barnes/murray isnt consistent enough for a playoff run
I like Murray a lot, but I’m not sure he’s ever going to be a guy who can generate his own offense against top defenders. So I definitely think they need a wing who can put the ball on the floor and score. Maybe they should call the Bulls about Levine?

Fox not built for the little bro role. He told curry to his face he was trying to cook him

Fox can say whatever he likes, Steph holding all the cards in that situation... Can have that man wearing night night tee's if he see's fit :lol:

money isn’t trippin about optics. yall wildin.

getting signed to endorse the shoes of arguably the best pg of your generation looks bad? that’s an honor. yall must want this man hoopin in AR15’s

If Steph was retired it would be fantastic but this is the shoe deal version of KD joining the Warriors.

Either way Fox is getting bread and i'm sure he doesn't care too much otherwise he would have signed elsewhere.

IMG_1451.png

So Fox is getting his own shoe under Curry’s line and probably got $10s of millions to do it. If that’s ”soft”, I’ll be soft all day long.

IMG_3930.png

Rolling with this for today:
Duren- 4 stocks game 1, 3 stocks game 2, no reason to think he can’t get 2 stocks vs Chicago
Ausar Thompson- shooting is an issue, rebounds and assists he’s consistent with
Schroder-PP still undervaluing him. I’ve went over every time and hit every time. He shot 3/11 last game and still went over projected

Fox can say whatever he likes, Steph holding all the cards in that situation... Can have that man wearing night night tee's if he see's fit :lol:

If Steph was retired it would be fantastic but this is the shoe deal version of KD joining the Warriors.

Either way Fox is getting bread and i'm sure he doesn't care too much otherwise he would have signed elsewhere.

fam, it’s shoes, not sharing huddles. MJ was cookin mfers wearing his XIs and XIIs nightly.

folks still pressed about kd joining the dubs that they’re displacing that anger onto fox for signing with under armor :lol:

Mindset in the league about sig shoes is just different than it used to be. See other guys in Freaks, PGs, KDs and other Adidas guys in Hardens. They don’t see anything weird about wearing someone else’s sig as long as they like the shoe.

Fox probably just took the biggest bag, or one of the biggest that promised him a signature shoe.

Surprised UA still throwing out money like that though

Back
Top Bottom