The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

They got ran by the thunder but at least he went out swinging

Weird to think he was 34 in this game.. still pulling off dunks like that… nuts.. and the following year he was still throwing down too before the Achilles

Current 34 year olds- curry, butler, harden, derozan, bojan, blake griffin, Eric Gordon, Morris twins, batum, Westbrook, rose…

Look back at Kobe’s career more impressed than at the time, compared to the players of today and what they’re doing (which they’re doing elite historic things)

I don't understand why people don't want to play the position that has dominated the NBA for like 70% of its history.

Wembenyama has been SO much better now that he's playing more like a traditional C.

AD said earlier in the season (might've been pre-season) one reason he likes playing PF because he gets to rest more. He doesn't have to be involved in ball screens (on both offense and defense) every possession like when he's at center.

But AD and Wemby should still play center more often than not.

1705419503853.jpeg

It takes time and experience to successfully run the point. He’ll be ight.

Every game he’s showing more than that 3&D label you’ve reduced him to but it’s ok.

After he just signed a deal?

Na. I’d give you a second for that. Not a first. No way.

I like the player tho.
It's a pretty good contract. Three years after this season, last year is a team option. Money descends too.

Just gotta worry about his knees and defense.

🤔 Knicks for clicks if it ain’t the big 2 or Ian Begley at this point. I don’t even trust the fat dude who rode Bron’s coattails in Cleveland.

How’d I know the double agent would be delighted to see the headline.

Julius is our real issue if we’re gonna stand on business. Why does everything fall to crap if one of the two leaders isn’t there?

fine with moving Grimes depending on the return but he should be taking some minutes from Hart, not be a throw in for a bench guard

wonder if there's a deal with Orlando to be made

It's a pretty good contract. Three years after this season, last year is a team option. Money descends too.

Just gotta worry about his knees and defense.

Na I’m not doing it.

Think the Knicks could fleece a bit more for Grimes on a rookie deal.

That Fournier contract coming off the books is huge for any team. That’s an incentive itself also.

Back
Top Bottom