The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

They had a playoff series head to head. Both with similar teams.

IMG_2531.jpeg

IMG_2530.jpeg

Dirk cooked KG. Straight up. Swept him. He outplayed KG by that much. Those teams are similar in talent right there at that point in time. Similar production from 2nd and 3rd options too.

Played good defense too.

I can't hear this from you cuz Bron damn near always outplays Steph in their series but you still say Steph is better.

I can't hear this from you cuz Bron damn near always outplays Steph in their series but you still say Steph is better.

Huh? Lebron has had a better career than Steph Curry. What are you talking about :lol:

I’ve always maintained that Steph has been a better player, since 2017 due to aging Bron, and Steph prime.

That does not mean I think Steph Curry was/is a better player than Lebron. There aren’t many better than Lebron. But it’s closer than people think.

Huh? Lebron has had a better career than Steph Curry. What are you talking about :lol:

I’ve always maintained that Steph has been a better player, since 2017 due to aging Bron, and Steph prime.

That does not mean I think Steph Curry was/is a better player than Lebron. There aren’t many better than Lebron. But it’s closer than people think.

Since 2016 or 17? cuz remember during that 2015-2016 year you was saying Steph is better.

And did we not see this past series?

I'm all for the KPJr pile on but I've seen clearer pics of sasquatch :lol:

Besides that's probably just Jalen horsing around.

Since 2016 or 17? cuz remember during that 2015-2016 year you was saying Steph is better.

And did we not see this past series?

2016 during the regular season. But I give it to Bron for “coming back”. No excuses. But that 16-17 Year Steph is underrated, and I think from there, he’s been the best or close to it.

We did a thread in 2020. Just found it:

00-Shaq
01-Shaq
02-Duncan
03-Duncan
04-Duncan
05-Duncan
06-Duncan
07-Duncan
08-Kobe
09-Kobe
10-Kobe
11-Bron
12-Bron
13-Bron
14-Bron
15-Bron
16-Steph
17-Steph
18-KD
19-Steph
20-Giannis

maybe im crazy.
but, why do we treat so many public figures like they are politicians?

we don't need to know Alperun Sengun's or Fred Van Vleets thoughts on this.

Is the expectation that you should have to do a press release because it turns out one of your co-workers is psychopath?

I really don't get the "you must speak out" concept.
for who, for what?

2016 during the regular season. But I give it to Bron for “coming back”. No excuses. But that 16-17 Year Steph is underrated, and I think from there, he’s been the best or close to it.

We did a thread in 2020. Just found it:

Duncan wasn't better than Kobe or Bron in 07 and Steph wasn't better than Bron in '17. Bron avg 33, 12 and 10 in that 2017 finals while shooting 56% from the field. Stop the madness.

:lol: 16-19 Steph or KD being the best player when they both blew 3-1 leads and had to team up to beat Bron

2019 Kawhi was the best player

The problem is when you start to speak up about one thing, you get labeled a hypocrite if you don't give every issue the same energy (Bron to China).

Some guys aren't built to deal with that stress. This is why many players just stay quiet.

Duncan wasn't better than Kobe or Bron in 07 and Steph wasn't better than Bron in '17. Bron avg 33, 12 and 10 in that 2017 finals while shooting 56% from the field. Stop the madness.

:lol: they picked on him in that 2017 series. It was a gentleman sweep.

Duncan in 07 was the man. These are just splitting hairs really, on top 3 guys from year to year basis.

But that’s not really the point of my original argument with the KG vs Dirk thing. I think both of those guys were close in talent/careers and had similar teams etc and accomplishments (that matched their strengths. Dirk - offensive side & kg defensive side). They’re both MVPS and

I’m saying when they went head to head in their Primes, Dirk got the better of KG in convincing fashion. So I gotta give it to Dirk as the better player/career matchup.

That has nothing to do with the Lebron/Steph convo. Idk why you brought that up, other than being misinformed on what you thought I thought :lol:

IMG_2692.jpeg

That’s ridiculous, man. It leads me to believe that whoever is in charge of scheduling has zero oversight. Who the hell would approve a KPJr Legacy Game as a Rockets showcase game?
nah they did it on purpose. whoever did it knew it would catch attention and possible views

maybe im crazy.
but, why do we treat so many public figures like they are politicians?

we don't need to know Alperun Sengun's or Fred Van Vleets thoughts on this.

Is the expectation that you should have to do a press release because it turns out one of your co-workers is psychopath?

I really don't get the "you must speak out" concept.
for who, for what?

I really can’t believe that this is a thing. It’s def annoying.

:lol: 16-19 Steph or KD being the best player when they both blew 3-1 leads and had to team up to beat Bron

2019 Kawhi was the best player

Dawg 2016-219 Steph and KD are def in discussion for being the best player in the league. It’s not laughable. And why it was unfair

2019 Steph had one of the craziest playoffs runs, and he was at his Peak IMO. Just lost to a better team (like Bron in 2015). But if you go Kawhi, I won’t laugh at it.

Y’all know these things are super close right? At least with the 3-4 guys in the running at those times. KD-Steph-Bron was damn near at the same level for a good amount of time. Splitting hairs.

Abuse is wrong
Abuse is wrong

Why do people feel like the rockets teammates gotta speak up against KPJ? Are people assuming they knew?

as long as they don’t pull a kutcher and kunis and try to cape for their abusive teammate, staying silent is probably the smartest thing for them to do. i don’t recall hornets’ players saying anything after miles bridges’ DV case

Back
Top Bottom